ch1-death

The wind blows hard at night around atlas, and snow falls for the night sky, why the shattered moon is hidden behind the thick clouds.

We look down at the home of the scye

(Sorry if I spelled it wrong do leave the names I get rong)

And look throw a window of a tower we see a young beast kit. This kit is [reader], reader is a very small kit for a beast he should be the size of 10 year old human, no he is the size of a 5 year old human and was easy pray for anyone even a week human.
*kick kick kick*
The sound of Shoes clipped on stone as a man with white hair and a mustache walks in [readers] room

"That man has the O d'asti to deny my deal! Ahhh I took in a freak like him! For a symbol of peace between mankind but no that freak will not have his people leave their town for me to make into a dust mind!" He said and had a sword in and [reader] did not look scared if anything if one is to look in his eyes u see that he is looking out the window past his 'father's who swing his sword left to right slashing [reader] across the chest deeply. Reader just his in pain but did not cry, for if he did then the man will just do more.
If he hold it in then he'll do it harder but faster.that is what [reader] has Loren for the past 3 years.

"And to think my wife loves u more then me" he said and then thrust his sword in to [readers] chest.

[Reader] was shock this has never happened not all this man has done was slash him then have his sisters beat him up, no this is new..and bad

"I must say this will be the last time I'll have the please in keeping u freak now do me a favor and die, yes?" The man said and kick the sword still in reader chest through the window, it shattered on impact sending the [reader] bown into darkness...then pain.

*flashback over*

Reader open his eyes and look around him to see it's night time, and the wind was calm.
"Another bad memory huh...well back to work" [reader] said and polled out his phone
(not scroll for scroll is to..hight tek)

And hit play on his play 'I'm the bomb'

And roll over to his Beretta 50 caliber sniper rifle custom with afterlife camo
A

nd look down the sight

"Let's see, east-350. Rang 530" [reader]
Said to himself as he mest with the scope of his rifle and see his target.
"Target Roman...sorry body but this is your last dust pick up" [reader] said and took a steady breath and started pinching the trigger in tell

*bang*

The shot rang out and the sound of the bullet traveled the distance,
Roman polled iut his cane and was about to fire at someone in tell
The Entire left side of his brain and head exploded painting the wall and street behind him red with his blood and his body drop with a loud thud.

Reader closed his eyes and sent a silent pray for the life he has token and got up and start to pack up.

"I waited two days and fired one round.
I had to piss in canes I opend and nearly drunk two at night! All for one easy kill that any good sniper should be able to do" [reader] said to himself a clim down the ladder with a big bag on his back and drop down and begin to walk.