4

{Daniel}

I drag Rae through the crowds of sweaty teens. We had wormed our way into someones house party, I had no clue who's it was, but we knew most people there. It had been just over a week since we had been to Stephano's shop and I hadn't stopped thinking about it since.

"Apollo!" Someone calls my name as I'm tugged over.

"Hey Dan!" I smile as I'm pulled into a sideways hug.

I had known Daniel since I was young, we had been good friends for ages. He was probably my closest friend besides Rae. Daniel was also the college fuckboy, and got pretty much all of the male and female attention. Him and myself had hooked up a few times, it wasn't anything serious, but I got a lot of stick for it. There was a whole lot of jealousy, probably because the majority of people fancy him, but he was hot, for sure.

"You both look stunning" He grins as he pulls Raea in for a hug too. The both of us hadn't made too much effort, seeing as we hadn't heard about the party until about an hour before we left. I was only in a short Navy dress, Rae in one of my red playsuits.

"Who's party is this?" I ask, Raea standing awkwardly beside me. She didn't want to come in the first place. Raea hates doing anything remotely bad, so the fact that I had dragged her into someones house party, and we had no clue who's it was, was probably killing her inside.

I follow Daniels finger as he points over towards the sofas. Stephano. It had to be.

"Fuck" I hear Rae say under her breath.

"How do you know him?" I ask with a small frown as I watch Stephano sat comfortably on the couches, inhaling what looked like a blunt. It most probably was, baring in mind the whole house stunk of weed.

"He's new to the area" Dan shrugs, "I think his dad owns a shop, or something like that"

I nod, as I feel Rae's hand latch on to mine before I'm dragged to the front of the house.

"We need to leave" She panics, running a hand through her hair, "Apollo, we weren't invited"

I chuckle in amusement, "Rae, I'm not leaving, are you joking? We'll be fine, we'll just stay away from the couches, come on" I roll my eyes, dragging her back through the house. We find our way to the kitchen, where all the alcohol was.

"What are you having," I grin as I turn to my unbelievably stressed out best friend.  

-

An hour or so had passed and the alcohol was starting to get to me. I had completely lost Raea, and I was dancing with a guy who had thrown his number at me not long before. I had had quite a lot to drink, although I was still somewhat aware of what I was doing, and what was going on around me. As I'm spun round by my hips, an inch away from kissing this complete stranger, I'm dragged away by my wrist and pulled harshly against someones chest.

"You're trespassing again"

"I-"

"Who invited you?"

Its never ideal to be caught snooping around uninvited at a party, especially by the party holder, and especially if the party holder is Stephano, who held the most intimidating presence.

"No one, I just-"

"So why are you here?" He asks, brows furrowed. He looked so fuckably hot in his black jeans and plain black t-shirt. How anyone could make such a simple outfit so unbelievably sexy was beyond me.