chapter 4

Haechan woke up, his head throbbing and on a hard surface, he opened his eyes to see a bare chest in front of him.

"Oh my god" he sat up and saw marks face
"Oh my god" he repeated,

No no no no

He pulled off the blankets hoping what he expected wouldn't be underneath, only to see they were both naked.

"Oh my fucking god" he whisper screamed he stood up and scanned the floor for his clothes to see them on the other side of the room. He stood up only to fall down abruptly at the pain in his lower region.

"ah fuck" he made a loud bang on the floor
"What What What" Mark suddenly sat up not have seeing Haechan yet. He rubbed his eyes of tiredness and stretched out his arms.

"What the fuck happened last night" he mumbled to himself looking under the covers.
His eyes wandered around the room landing on a red naked Haechan collapsed on the floor.

"Oh my god!" He screamed pulling the blanket up covering himself. Haechan screamed in response and covered himself looking down not wanting to make eye contact with the elder.
Mark sat up and grabbed his boxers putting them on before walking over to Haechan.

"Hey you okay" he said reaching out

"Do I fucking look okay" his eyes brimmed with tears, Mark reached around Haechan helping him up and sitting him down on the bed.

"Did we definitely do it?" Haechan asked
looking down covering himself as much as possible

"Yes I think so" Mark said also looking down not knowing what to say to comfort the younger.

"I think I'm going to go downstairs" Haechan stood up as he grabbed his clothes quickly sliding them on and walking out.

He walked down the stairs to see Taeyong cooking breakfast and yuwin sipping coffee standing next to him.

"Oh good morning Haechan I didn't expect you to stay over" Taeyong said turning round

"Oh morning " Haechan smiled

"So who is it?" Yuta smirked eyeing the marks on the latters neck.

"Who?"

"Who did you sleep with?" Yuta asked still smirking.

"Wait did you lose your v-card?" Winwin spoke up.

"Oh my god " taeyong turned round.

"Who is it?" Yuta asked again but before he got a chance to respond mark walked in.

"Morning guys" he said not knowing what conversation he walked in on.

"Oh my god" Yuta said spitting out his drink
Winwin and Taeyong stood there dumbfounded leaving mark confused.

"Wait whats going on?" He asked.

"Heyyy guysss" Lucas walked in followed by Jungwoo with purple marks scattered all over his neck similar to Haechan.

"Morning" Jungwoo mumbled turning slightly red.

"Jeez a lot of unexpected shit went down at ur party yesterday" Winwin laughed.

"Wait you mean me and Jungwoo" Lucas furrowed his eyebrows until he also saw Haechans neck standing right next to Mark.
"Ohhhh you two fucked also" he said realising earning a small slap from Jungwoo for so openly admitting what happened between them although it was painfully obvious.

In response to what Lucas said Haechan moved a good distance away from Mark trying to break the awkwardness but only made it worse.

"Hey baby" a voice was heard outside the kitchen, making everyone wonder who it was and who they where talking to, until ten walked in and immediately wrapped his arms round taeyongs small waist giving his a peck on the cheek.