31

//: was waiting for 10k before and here we are,,, HAPPY 10K!!!

thirty one.

got me looking so crazy right now

_____

what could be more perfect than this moment?

the moment where two man that loved each other, all close and tangled under the sky of countless stars, breath mingling as one and hearts beating together, confessions of love and eternity hanging heavily on the air.

the background of a slow melody became their friend, the soft moving of the ship that was sailing across the sea as their companion, the disappearing noises of people talking as their acquaintances.

donghyuck had his eyes closed as he rested his head on mark's chest, constant breathing of happiness and a beautiful smile painted around him. mark was humming to an unknown tune, only enough to be comfortable and peaceful, not wanting to ruin this wonderful time.

"donghyuck,"

the younger of them just moved slightly, indicating that he was aware of the older.

"do you remember that time when you asked me why i love you so much?"

lips on thin line, donghyuck nodded.

how could he have forget, that memory of one confession that donghyuck would never forget. it had been rather a cold night where mark was opening his heart, letting it bare for donghyuck to see, to feel, and to understand. even with donghyuck in a misery due to the sudden words of love, his heart was beating as if it would be his last breath, as if his heart wanted him to hear mark, as if he didn't try to listen, he would die from it.

mark wasn't saying anything in the moment which made donghyuck pushed away a bit, wanting to look at the older properly. wanting to know how it is to look at someone he truly loves, to look at someone that truly loves him. wanting to understand the beautiful glow of mark's face in the dark that was only for him, the smile stretched on his face just for him, the inkling of sparks inside his eyes prepared all for him.

now having his own face between mark's hands, the hands that caught him when he fell, the hands that held onto him tightly when he was going down, the hands that pulled him up when he was apart - this, this are the hands that donghyuck adored so much.

now swaying to the beat slowly was them, smiles still strong on their faces despite their cheeks hurting. there could never be anything that can ruin this moment, their moment of love.

mark would scream in happiness if he can, but it would be anywhere around appropriate at this moment. in this moment, he just wanted to hold to donghyuck so tightly, wanted to feel the undying love of donghyuck, wanted to embrace the beautiful feeling of this love that came back from the death.

donghyuck was always so beautiful, always so wonderful, so stunning and amazing. his face glowed under the shine of the moon, his soft features tickling at mark's heart. of mark's favourite, his lips was one to die for.

in wildest dreams, donghyuck was one that had been the opposite of all. the bad and evil, donghyuck was still the good of all. donghyuck that had been fighting the dark since so long, donghyuck that had felt the pain the world inflicted on him, donghyuck that had embraced the differences, donghyuck that mark had loved, loves, and would love forever.

the smallest bit of accomplishment as their lips met, mending together in the moment of permanent love. the feeling of one flushing down to both of them, the strong bond now tightly sealed.

pulling away ever so slowly, mark admired the other's eyes.

"i love you."

had it been that easy to move donghyuck's heart, the older would have confess earlier, he wouldn't have to take so much time just to witness the tears of joy falling down donghyuck's eyes so prettily. mark didn't mind to wipe it away, it's the indication of their love - donghyuck's silent feeling - mark didn't want it to disappear.

bringing the younger closer, hands now behind the more fragile body, the smaller of them had his clutching tightly on mark's suit, not wanting to fall apart.

"let me take care of you. i'll show you the world, i'll show you everything you wanted."

mark whispered with their faces now closer than ever, their breath as one with donghyuck being in daze due to the heavy and dim lighting that shone on mark's face, the face that he wanted to wake up with everyday.

"i don't want to ask for more, this is enough, more than enough."

donghyuck spoke lowly, a sigh of content coming out from him.

"you're my everything mark."

as their lips clashed together again only does mark can felt relieved. he was afraid of donghyuck not wanting what he promised to give, but he was wrong. mark have always been donghyuck's everything, donghyuck's forever, just like how the younger was for mark.

it has always been like that, their life planned by Him to be like this, to have both of them being so crazy in love with one another, to have both of them losing their mind at one's love, to have both of them mad at their own presence.

just like how He wanted it to be, that's how they're going to spend their life together.

end.

_____

gotta admit that this was the first ending that i actually like, compared to my other books

and

whew the book finally ended!

it took such a long time to just end this book and i'm sorry for that, it wasn't supposed to take so much time but i dragged it for too long

thank you for everyone who spent their precious time to read this book of mine, though it wasn't much but i hope it's enough to make you smile, or make you found it relatable with your life

anyway, i'll be posting the epilogue soon, not sure when but somewhere close. that i promise

and now that this book just ended, the new markhyuck book, sun and moon, would finally start!

i would be updating as much as i can for that one, so you can anticipate that book

last but not least,

30K FOR CLANDESTINE

my first child is going so well uwu please support her a lot

thank you again for all of you, those who took time to read this, to vote on this, to comment on this, and to those who didn't do anything but just read silently, i love all of you, really.

i love my nuggets who support me and those who didn't give up waiting for me, i'm so thankful for that

stay lovely, stay healthy, stay gays and stan nct,

lOVE TO ALL MY GAY NUGGETS, THANK YOU!!!!

- tantan