CHAPTER 15*

MAMMAS DEAD!

FELIX POV.

"hi felix, missed me?" the person asked.

"who the hell are you? and no i didnt miss you"

"jonny? dont you know that name??"

"no, who are you?"

"well i have a message for you, give you little girfriend the phone"

"why?"

"just do it"

I gave felicia the phone.

FELICIA POV.

Felix gave me the phone and i dont know who wants to speak with me

"hallo?"

"felicia, someone wants to speak to you" the person said and gave the phone to someone else.

"FELICIA, HONNEY DONT COME HERE, EVEN IF THEY TELL YOU TO! OKAY? LISTEN TO ME I LOVE YOU AND EVEN IF I DIE TODAY I WILL BE THERE WITH YOU, BUT JUST DONT COME".

"MUM! whats going on? where are you? youre not gonna die"

"i love you honey"

She said that and they took the phone away from her.

My mum is gonna die and leave me alone, no thats not happening.

"felicia honey, how you feeling now?"

"what are you doing with my mum? leave her alone, you want me or felix then take me" i said.

"lets make a deal? okay?"

"anything"

"good, you come here and we will let your mum free and take you, but......you will come alone without felix"

"okay i will"

I said that, but i was scared, i was gonna die for my mum to leave.

"in 30 minutes you must be here, i know where you are and i know that from where you are it take 10 minutes to get here, if you are not here by time, im pulling the trigger".

He said that and hung up,30 minutes.

"What did he say?" felix asks me "He said 30 minutes and my mum will die if i dont go there"

"felix thank you for everything, i will miss you believe it or not, but i will, i love you and have a good life without me" i said

I hugged him "felicia you are not going" he said.

He pulled my hand and hugged me, i screamed and tried to get out of his grepp, but it was worthless because he is much stronger than me.I am scared, worried, angry and sad, sometimes i dont even know what i am feeling, my mum is gonna die and all this is Felix Sandman fault, he is holding me very tight that i cant breathe.I was crying, my mum who was always there for me, now she is gone.

After that felix phone started ringing again, he didnt let me go, he pulled me with him to the phone, he answered and soon he was speaking with someone, but then he gives me the phone and i tried to find some kind of emotion in his eyes, but there was nothing, a little bit of anger but nothing else.

"h-hallo?" i say in the phone,my phone is still recovering from how bad i cried earlier on.

"so you decided not to come right? " he said

"please leave her alone"

"we cant cause she is already dead,sorry"

when he said those last word i dropped the phone.

I started crying again, felix came to me to try and comfort me, but i slapped him in the face.

"you can do that again" he said, what does he mean again? does he like getting slapped.

i went to him, crying and i started hitting him with my hand.He just stod there with his eyes in mine while i hit him, then he hugged me tight.

"she is dead felix" i said "shhh its gonna be fine" felix said.

"ITS NOT GONNA BE FINE FELIX! ITS MY MUM WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, SHE IS NEVER GONNA BE THERE FOR ME AGAIN" I screamed "I know how it feels" he said.

"how?" i asked "i dont wanna talk about it" he said  "SEE YOU AKWAYS DONT WANNA TELL ME ANYTHING FELIX, YOU HATE ME, I DO-" "SHUT UP FELICIA OKAY! ?" "NO IM NOT GONNA SHUT UP, YOU NEVER TEL-"

I felt two lips on mine and it stoped me from talking, he kissed me again, and the funny thing is that he kisses me like he is in heaven, but still he does not admit that he likes me, he is and idiot.Yes felicia you are an idiot too for kissing an idiot.

"will you shut up now?" he asked me after 5 minutes kissing "i-" he stopped me again "dont answer just kiss me" he said.

And our lips were together again.

OKAY! WHY DID THIS CHAPTER TAKE ME A WEEK FOR? IDK.

HOW YOU GUYS FEELING? LONG TIME NO CHAPTER, BUT SCHOOL STARTED AND IM SO FREAKING TIRED OF IT ALREADY (TYPICAL ME)

IM THINKING OF WRITTING A STORY IN SWEDISH? I DONT REALLY KNOW BUT IM NOT GONNA STOP WRITTING IN ENGLISH.

OKAY?

C YAH

TESSY