CHAPTER 7*

YOURE BEAUTIFULL!

OSCARS POV

Felix needs to calm himself now, cause that is so off the limit, but now im sitting with felicia? is that what she is called? yeah i think so.

We are sitting on the floor, since she does not want to sit on felix sheets or bed, for some reason.

"umm, look please dont give felix a hard time cause when he cant controll himself he goes for anything.

And he is just trying to save you, so be thankfull, he is helping you cause you are gonna die if he doesnt cause he is the only one who knows why they are after you" i say to her.

"i know the boy, he is after me because of felix, if felix didnt get attached to me as he did they were probably not gonna be after me, they can go after someone else i have nothing with felix, i dont even know him, and all of a sudden im in this shit, because of the idiot" she answers crying.

I feel shame for her, but i cant do anything she has to stay with felix then they will give her some space for some days.

"i understand, but they think felix likes you, so they wanna see him hurt by hurting all his loved ones, and because youre a girl, then youre the one now, so please trust felix, give him some time, and you will see that he is not a bad person at all, he is just trying to help" i say.

"okay, but i wont promise anything" she said and gave me a smile.

First time she smiles at me "but one thing, dont go home to your mum, dont fone her or write to her, or else you will put her in danger okay?" i ask.

"but how can you be so stupid you too, i thought you were here to help, i wont now you can get out" she said angrily.

"okay bye" i said and closed the door.

I went in felix room to tell him that i was going back, and that i have spoken with felicia, he just said a short okay and bye.

He was smoking as ussual, i wish he could stop, but hey he never listenes to me so why try again?

I went out of the house and went home.

FELICIAS POV

After oscars confronting talk, which i didnt care about, i got a bit hungry.

I decided to go downstairs, but first i changed into my big shirt and underwaer mohaha.

I went down and felix was sitting with his computer usch, jag har sån lust att slå till honom.

"in the fridge, warm it first cause its cold" he said.

Did he read my mind that i was coming for food?

I went in the kitchen and i oppened the fridge, there was all sort of things, from bread to beer.

I was gonna take bread but then i saw chocolate pudding so i took that instead, i dont care what felix says but i love it.

I sat down facing the kitchen door and eating.

Felix came in and stood by the door and started staring at me with a flin on his face.

"what?" i asked "nobody gave you permision to eat that" he said "well if you want it back i can vomit it out for you with no problem" i said with a sarcastic smile.

"rather not" he said "good boy" i answered.

He started staring again, zayumm this boy is freaking scarying me.

"stop doing that" i said without looking at him "do you know how beautiful you are?" he asked.

"it didnt have to come from youre mouth" i said "a thank you wouldve been nice, but ill take that too" he said and came to sit down in front of me.

I didnt answer and took the little pot plastic thing i was eating out of and threw it away.

"why are they after me?" i asked felix and the flin he had on his face dissappeared his eyes became more black

"because" he answered shortly "because???" i asked "im not telling anything so dont ask" he said "oh well, i already now that they want something from you, but what?" i asked him.

He got angrier (A/N: ANGRIER HAHA GRIER NASH GRIER)and punched the table before he came in front of me.

"who told you?" he asked "non of your bissness" i said "You know what i said earlier about shooting you?, im not scared to do it next time you ask that question, so you leave that subject alone!" he said and went.

Why is he so angry? is he on his period or something.

Cause if he is, then he is worse than girls then.

FELIX AND HIS ANGRYNESS.

EVEN IM SCARED HAHA.

TESSY