Chapter Twenty

~Time skip, one month~

Keith's POV:

     After Shiro and my big breakdown a month ago, we stopped fighting. I tried to be more open about everything and Shiro seemed to become more aware of my emotions. I mean, he has the bond with me for a reason, he should learn to use it.

      But he started to get a bit...protective. I'd begged him and Allura to let me go to missions with them, but Shiro got very upset when I wanted to risk my life.

     I finally was able to have the chance to get outside the Castle, though. I convinced Allura to run the idea of letting me shop at the Space Mall by Shiro, and he finally agreed as long has he was accompanying me. A little bit of freedom, I suppose. I really just wanted oxygen that wasn't artificially made in the castle.

     So I thought I'd be up bright and early this morning, excited for the day, but thanks to my new found hobby of sketching, I went to bed real late last night.

     "Keeith~ Time to wake up," I woke to Shiro's soft sexy voice.

     But fuck him. It was the one morning where I wasn't sick, and I wanted to sleep in. So I didn't budge.

     "Keeeith...Cmon." Shiro gently rubbed my shoulder.

     I made noises of unwillingness and sunk deeper into the bed.

     Shiro sighed, then tried pulling up the blanket. When that didn't work, he suddenly got under the cover with me. I felt his hand brush under my shirt, lifting it up to expose my growing baby bump. He then put his ear to my belly.

    "Oh, what's that? You're hungry? You want mommy to get up to feed you?" He cooed

    My face turned beet red. I wasn't used to anyone talking baby talk to any part of my body. But I still wouldn't be beat. I kept still.

    "Aww is mommy ignoring you? Don't worry, he's ignoring me too. I'll keep you company~" Shiro then began to kiss my tummy, biting in a few areas. Then he buried his face in the bump.

    Finally, I yelped and surrendered, sitting up quickly. I rubbed my swollen tummy as if I had been violated, and Shiro was laughing.

    "Well, that got you up." He chuckled.

    "Fuck you too." I spit back.

    "Why are you so moody? I was getting you up because the Space Mall is right outside our door." He teased

     I jumped up a bit. "The Space Mall!! Ahh, we've got to go now!! What do I need? What do I want?" I raced around my room, getting clothes on.

    "Before we leave this Castle though, you must eat." He demanded

     I gave him a pouty lip. "There are restaurants there!!" I pointed out bitterly.

    "I don't trust their food for one moment." Shiro was not going to let me have my way.

     I threw my hands up in defeat. "Fine!"

      I ended up eating my usual green goo. Shiro didn't touch any though, I'm wondering if he really actually likes the goo, and didn't just throw Lance under the bus.

      When I was finished, I was super excited. My happiness was through the roof! When the door finally opened, a new world sprung out to me.

     Shops, restaurants, bars, lounges, and most importantly; NOT THE CASTLE!

     Heaven~ I sighed, standing in the fresh oxygen for a second before running off to the first shop.

     The shop owner looked at me curiously. His eyes traveled to my bump and his eyes widened in realization. "Oh... I see you have a friend there! Boy or girl?" He asked inquisitively.