New English Teacher. Hot: Check. Arrogant: Double Check. A Vampire: What?? /6/

Start from the beginning

"Get. Away. From me. You're a freak." I spat at him, as I attempted to jerk myself away. His grip on my arm tightened slightly. "I mean it you creep. I'll make a scene if you don't let me go right now."

Mr. Turner rolled his eyes at this. "Right. Well as you can see, I'm petrified of your threat, or lack thereof. So either you willingly come with me, or I'll make you do it by force."

I glared harshly at him. "Go to hell." I retorted, as I attempted to run once more. Mr. Turner jerked me towards him, as I let out a scream. "Get off me!"

"Mel?" My eyes widened as I heard my name being called. Both of our heads snapped in the direction of the voice, and I was both happy and annoyed when I saw who it was.

Cameron stood there, a puzzled look on his face. I did NOT want to see him, but at least he's my ticket away from Mr. Turner. "What's going on here?"

I stole a glance as Mr. Turner, and he looked pissed. He tried to appear calm, but it wasn't working well. "Hello Cameron. Melinda was just upset about her parents, and decided to take her anger out on the nearest person, who just so happens to be me." He said with a chuckle.

I swallowed hard, thinking on my toes. "He's right. I'm just pissy. That time of the month you know." I stated with an awkward laugh. That's when I got an idea. "Listen Cam, maybe we could talk...in private."

I could tell Mr. Turner tensed up. Take that, asshole. "Um...yeah sure. I'm kind of surprised you'd want to."

I forced a smile. "Of course I do silly. And I'm so sorry for getting upset Mr. Turner, I'm just not having a good day. See you around." Without any room for interruption, I grabbed Cameron's arm and moved away.

I knew Mr. Turner was staring at me angrily, but I didn't care. Once we were far away from him, I exhaled. "So, you miss me already?" He questioned, and I had to hold back a laugh.

"Cam, I just didn't like how we left things. I mean, you're important to me. I really loved you." I replied slowly.

He furrowed his brows. "Wait....loved? As in past tense?"

I sighed. Oh boy. "Yeah. Look, I care about you. But we are just not meant to be together. I mean, it wasn't working and you know it. But I'll always care about you, and I wish you the best."

Cameron shuffled, obviously not pleased with the direction the conversation was going. "Melinda come on, just take me back alright? We can make it work between us. Come on baby." He took a step towards me, as he grabbed onto me. I quickly shoved him back.

"Don't touch me Cameron." I exclaimed. He narrowed his eyes. "We're done. Accept it. Get over it. Okay?"

Clenching his jaw, he shook his head. "You just fucked with the wrong guy Melinda. I'm going to make your life a living hell. You'll regret this." He threatened venomously.

I rolled my eyes. "Piss off Cameron." I retorted, pushing past him. I nervously glanced around, wondering if Mr. Turner was lurking around the corner. Thankfully, he wasn't.

Wow. This whole day has been crazy. Mr. Turner is psycho, Cameron is out for revenge, and now I'm screwed. A vampire? What the hell is up with that? He seemed so...normal. I mean what if he's in a freaking cult or something?

I do NOT want to get mixed up with that shit. Hell to the no.

I mean sure, I believe in the unknown, but that's just too...out there. I could believe in the idea of a vampire, because some people long ago had those ideas and legends. BUT, a vampire here, in my city, who just so happens to be my English teacher is....well, nuts.