"BOI." Alya lost her restraint. "ARE YOU THICK? Oh wait, YES YOU ARE. Do you realize how long that girl has liked you?! Not to mention, how long you've liked her?!"

"Love, chill, Alright?" Nino pleaded.

"What? Thick? I'm not thick!" Adrien defended. "Wait... how long has she liked me?"

"Since sophomore year, you numbskull!" Alya yelled.

"Alya!" Nino scolded.

"IM SORRY, I'm just REALLY EXCITED THAT MY CHILDREN HAVE STOPPED BEING DUMB." She took a long breath. "Okay, I'm calm now." Even though no one could see her, Marinette was hiding her face in embarrassment. It was quiet for a moment.

"I think you scared him away, babe," Nino laughed.

"Nope, still right here..." Adrien said, "just processing the fact that she's liked me since... since sophomore year?"

"Yeah, it's true, you dummy," Alya laughed. "Why don't we ask her?" Marinette's eyes widened. Alya better not- "Hey, Mari? Why don't you go ahead and tell Adrien how long you've liked him?" Marinette practically stopped breathing.

"Wait, What?" Adrien said, dumbfounded. "She's there?"

"I have her in the other end of my phone," Alya explained. Marinette could hear the mischief in her voice, and she boiled. "Come on, hun, tell him!"

"I- Uh- d-uh..." she tried to find her words. She gulped in a large breath and forced the words out. "Sincesophomoreyear..." There was a silence on the other end. Finally, Adrien spoke.

"...Really?" He said softly.

"Yeah... it's true..."

Adrien ran a hand through his hair, blinking and letting out a long, surprised sigh.

"Wow... I guess I am thick..." he said with a small laugh. "I never had any idea." They were all quiet again.

"Well, now that we've established that the two of you are blind..." Alya chimes in, "I think the two of you need to get ready for your date tonight. Go get yourselves lookin' sexy!"

"Oh, Alya..." Marinette sighed. Adrien laughed.

"Alright then. Bye everyone," he said.

"Bye, dude," Nino responded

"Bye, Adrien," Marinette said softly, "see you tonight." Adrien smiled.

"See you, Mari," he said, then disconnected.

"Alya, you are an evil little wench," Marinette half joked. The girl laughed slyly.

"Oh, shut up. You love me," she said. "Now, go get ready!"

"It's just barely two o'clock!" Marinette remarked.

"Yes, and you haven't even gotten a dress, or gotten your hair and nails done!" Alya exclaimed.

"You know I can't afford all that! I'm a freaking college student, Alya!"