CHAPTER 4: Locked!

Violet

I had fun watching the meteor shower last night with Stephano.  Ok, Stephano Ruiz Serafina,  is the son and and one of the heirs of Serafina Modeling Corporation or SMC.

Oh, I almost forgot, we will have an art lesson at the other building.  I really want to learn how to paint,  but no one dares to teach me. Pssh. But despite that bad fortune, I made my way to the said building and took a seat between Ariane, and her bestfriend Marian.  They were good singers, dancers, and artists.

"Oh, Violet, have you heard the arrival of the new hearthrobe here in our school?"-Ariane

"Yeah, It was said that he is on the highest section of junior high students of our batch. They told us that he was a hunk, intelligent,  rich, and most of all a talented guy!" - Marian

"Oh, Naviel? I admit his really hot, and many girls will really crave for that kind of guy., But I already have my chosen future boyfriend"

"What?!, who?!, Don't tell me it's.  . "-Ariane

"Stephano! " The girls freaked out. I just nodded and took a sip from my orange juice.

             We were already at the middle of our class when we heard some girls from the other rooms shouting and freaking out. What's their problem? My classmates took a look from the window and saw A sexy guy, wearing a red long sleeve polo, and the buttons on the upper part near his collar are opened revealing a small part of his chest. He had a black pair of pants with earphones plucked on his ears and a cool hairstyle.

It was Naviel.  I just smiled at him and he returned a wink to me, I felt my face turned red and warm. Ugh., what charm does that guy have?!, But no, Stephano is for me, not Naviel. (sigh)

              I saw him sat beside Alexa,  and pinched my sister's cheeks that made the girls outside freak out of jealousy.  Haha. That's my sister.

Lex

            Ugh!, He is really a dork, and why are those girls screaming and craving for that guy. Are they blind?! duh?!, Those bitches really irritates me, my tutor is only mine!. So I stood up and slammed the door right in front of their faces. I've heard cries from the girls outside, and finally they decided to return to their classes. Good for them, huh!.

"Thanks for saving me MY BUNNY"

               He reached for my waist trying to hug me, but unfortunately I'm not a bitch that would fall for him easily, and besides Stephano would be  my future husband, not him!

"I didn't saved you,  Those girls just annoy me of their deafening yells and shouts to you, I can't focus with my painting, and lastly, I'm not your BUNNY!"

"painting?! do you call that a painting?! A stick figure of a cat?"

               He pointed at my drawing while laughing stupidly. It made mad so I drove him out of his seat making him relocate beside Jonas and Newmille, his new found friends. Well, the two of them are our classmates, so they became friends immediately.

                A few minutes past and I have finished my masterpiece!  At last!. Naviel approached me and handed a bunch of chocolates,  and sandwiches, as written in our contract, he should treat me, not less than 50 pesos, so his secret would be safe. But these bunch of food costs more than the required amount. But it's OK, it's acceptable if more than 50. Less than 50?! NEVER!!!!. How bad. I started packing my things and decided to leave , I passed by Naviel's seat, he was busy with his masterpiece. It was a  very nice artwork.  O.O