CHAPTER 1: The Deal

Naviel's POV:

             It was the first day of school. I was totally alone. What would you expect from a transferee? I'm just staring at the students greeting their classmates, with big smiles on their faces. Tsss. .  they are all noisy, and irritating. I plucked the earphones to my ears with a loud volume to avoid hearing their useless chit chatting. After I finished my chips, I went straight to the information board to check the exact location of my room. But it was surrounded by a bunch of noisy students.

              In the middle of the wild bunch of freaks,  someone really caught my eye. A girl on pink with a very weird pair of shoes (bunny shoes), who is very noisy and seems to be the leader of that group. She is doing a lot of insane deeds.  She attempted to portray a waddling duck, a snoring pig, and a whole lot of stupid things. What's her problem?  She's crazy.

Because of that, I just asked the registrar for my room and my sched, actually she's my aunt. That surely will ruin my last two years for high school. I belong in the highest section.

The class started. A strict - looking lady entered the room and made the talking.

"Okay, Mr. Lazerda, introduce yourself"

whoa! I'm not prepared for this. Good thing there are only a few students in here.

"Naviel Nicoli Lazerda, 17 years old"

I think that one's good.

A moment of silence took place,  but was immediately broken when a weird freak made her entrance to the room.

"GOOD MOOOOORNING PHILIPPINES!!!! especially to my very sexy teacher, MS. BUENO!!!!" The bearer of the funniest pair of shoes, made her mad opening.

"LEX! don't be rude in front of our transferee" Ms. Velasco commanded.

"Ow, I'm so sorry, " She apologized teasingly to the teacher

"introduce yourself" the teacher ordered with a matching death glare to that freak.

"huh?, No! No! No!, or else" How funny, ^0^.

"or else what,  LEX? or should I say Alexa Velasco? , are you going to punch me? That teacher's really horrifying!

"ok, fine. . . My name is Alexa Velasco, 17 years of age

tsss. . .childish

LEX's POV:

I stared at the newbie. He's cute, moreno type, hmmm,  he's also a hunky.

But I can feel that we will NEVER be friends.

I sat beside him, and started to annoy him.

I poked him. No reaction

I tickled him. Still.

"would you please stop?" he said in an angry tone of voice.

I chuckled.

This year will be great. hahaha

Naviel's POV:

That freak sat beside me, and started to poke me, she also tickled me, and started pinching me at the waist. she is so annoying. ughh

While she's busy pinching me, I heard a very sweet voice from the door, I took a glimpse of the owner of the voice, and saw an angel.

Her ebony black hair flows with the air,  releasing a very sweet scent in the atmosphere. She possesses a pair of sparkling eyes that perfectly matches her rosy cheeks and kissable lips.  Her nose were perfectly shaped and a very flawless skin really suits with her pink dress.