CHAPTER 2: One New Rival

Naviel's POV:

              As soon as that bunny girl left me, I decided to go for a walk at the plaza near our school. There, I found a big acacia tree where I sat down and started to draw the beautiful scenery in front of me while listening to the music.

"Wow! , you've got some talent. ." A familiar voice with the sweetest tone, said from my back. I turned to face that person and saw the most beautiful creature in the world.

"You're the new student right?" She asked me with a smile.

I just nodded for the reason that I still feel awkward when talking to her. Maybe because I'm a transferee or maybe because I have a crush on her. hmmp.

"By the way, I'm Violet Velasco" She introduced herself and sat beside me. She started looking at my drawings, amazed and really surprised at it.

"Velasco?" I know I've heard this word before. I just can't remember where or to whom. I saw her chuckled after I asked her that question.

"Oh, Maybe you're confused why Alexa and I have the same surnames, well that's because she's my elder sister" She laughed. I just shook my head and continued my drawing. Well, it's not obvious that bunny girl is her sister.

"You know, you are cute, try to mingle with our classmates and don't be such a loner, life is too short,  so make every moment of it memorable " She tapped my shoulders and smiled before she left.

I secretly smiled as my eyes followed her path to her driver who have just arrived. A few minutes past, it was already 5 pm, my phone rang and as expected, Bunny girl is calling.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Mr. Newbie,  It's already five! where are you?!!!"

"I'm coming"

"good! ..no la. . . " I ended the call to avoid hearing her irritating voice and went to the parking area where my car is parked.

'good luck Naviel,  get ready to face that bunny girl' I said to myself as I started the engine.

           While at the Velasco's Residence. Lex is waiting there impatiently while trying to solve those math problems and at the same time, eating a tray of freshly baked cookies. 5 minutes past, Lex's attention was caught by a loud honking of a car drifting to their house making her came out to the terrace and was surprised to see a red sports car parked in front of their house, and a out came a guy with a cool hairstyle wearing a black shirt paired with a pair of cool skinny jeans and leather shoes.

Lex's POV:

"You seemed to be stunned. Am I that so hot? " He removed his sunglasses and smiled stupidly to me. Pssh. FEELER.

"DORK" I rolled my eyes and turned my back at him to prepare our study materials.

'If he thinks that he can seduce me with his hotness and tantalizing stares, huh!, well he'll just fail. . .because somebody already captured my heart, my one and only prince Stephano!'

"Any dessert please? " WOW! see? he jumped into the couch and comfortably laid down there as if it was his' house.

"In your face! I'm not going to feed you here! you came here to teach me! "

"Ooooooh, but I can't teach without food" Ughh! He pouted. 'why is he so cute?' wait? What did I just said. Ugh! Never mind!

"He's right cutie" A husky voice from the door chuckled that got the attention of the two of us.

"Stephano!" I ran to him and gave him a very very tight hug. He's still warm and smells good. He just laughed while rubbing my head with his knuckles. "when did you came from London.? You didn't even updated me that you're coming back here in the Philippines. .you're so unfair. hmmp" I crossed my arms and pouted.