Chapter 4

As soon as we settled in, we started to unpack. We didnt bring much stuff with us. We brought our clothes, makeup but not any kitchen ware or bathroom essentials. I'll go shopping later to buy it all.

I dragged my feet to the couch and flopped on it. Jessie does the same and copies my actions. we were both exhausted from that long ass flight.

The flight... Luke..... im not sure what I think about him. He's cute but I don't think anything will happen. His short temper is scary though.

Jessie as I just sat in silence. a comfortable silence and I appreciated it because I needed rest.

● 2 hours later●

There was a knock at the door which made me snap open my eyes. I guess I must of noded off.

"Ana!!!!"

" ANA LET ME INNN" I heard my name screamed from the front door by Jessie

"Alright!, im coming! calm down!"

I scuttled to the door and cautiously opened it. " WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?"

I opened my mouth to answer but she interrupted me. "Ugh never mind. I needed to tell you I bumped into this lady call Gina who lives right next door and she invited us over."

"Cool a new neighbour. When did she tell us to come over?"

"Right now!! So lets go"

I obeyed her command. I grabbed Jessie's hand and we walked out the front door. Jessie led the way to the front door and tapped lightly. After a few minutes the door opened but it was beau who answered the door.

Beaus face lit up and he hugged me. Weird considering I was a stranger.

"Come on in!" Beau gestured with his hand inside the house as a joke.

Was this beaus house? Was Gina his mum?

"Hello girlies" a pretty mid 30's lady said. im guessing that she was gina. "Im Gina"

"Im Ana and shes Jessie." I guestered my hands towards Jessie "We just moved in next door!"

"I know. how are you settli-"Gina started by was interupted by Beau.

"Mum, Ana doesnt want to talk to you she wants to play Fifa with me" He joked

I had to admit I was a gamer girl. I loved video games but just never had much time to play them.

"Actually Beau I do like Fifa." I winked at him and headed towards Beau who was in the living room. I said my goodbyes to gina and left her and Jessie talking in the kitchen.

I sat down next to Beau and the sofa and looked at him. he had beautiful green eyes, one of the first things I noticed about him.

"Hows your new house?" he asked eagerly

"similar to yours I guess but yours is slightly bigger"

"you'll have to show me one day! " he winked at me. "you have such beautiful eyes" He whispered to me so only I could hear. I turned a shade of pink and giggled. the atmosphere between us felt awkward now that beau said that and in the nick of time we heard a cough from behind us.

We both moved our heads away from each other to see where the cough came fron

I didn't realise our heads were so close.

I looked up to see  Luke staring down at me and Beau just staring at us.  Beau eyes hardened as he continued staring at Luke and Luke did the same as him.

"Hey Luke" I said with a smile.

a slow, devious smile slid across his face " Hey Anastasia"

"GUYS GET IN HERE" Beau yelled loudly, startling me.

Jai, James, Daniel, Gina and Jessie all rushed to the living room where we were.

Why did Beau call them?

"Mum, get here now!"Beau whispered ferociously.

"what?" I asked in confusion. whats the big deal?

Jai looked almost astronish and looked at me and luke still had the same expression

Beau saw my lost facial expression.

Gina looked up at Luke, then me.

"Sorry guys for calling you in haha. I just thought I some something" Beau said with an obvious fake smile.

Everyone went back to what they were doing without much notice.

Beau almost suddenly grabbed my hand and led me outside.

Once we were far from the house, he sighed.

Im so confused. Whats all this drama about?

Beau took a deep breath and explained.

"Stay away from Luke, Ana" He pleaded

I stared at him blankly. What Is he going on about?

"Beau, what are u on about? Whats wrong with Luke?"

"He's... I... just stay away from him. Hes dangerous, Ana. Even im afraid. So do what I say and dont come back to that house'

"I dont understa.." there was ruffling noise behind us.

I saw Beaus toned boy go rigid.

"Hey.. Luke" I could see the fear enlightened in his eyes.

"Hey Beau? Do me a favour and piss the fuck off. I want to talk to... Ana" his devious smile was back again with the sound of my name.

Beau gave me one last look of sympathy before running back into the house. I was half hoping he would take me with him. Luke was a bit scary...

I gulped hard "Hey Luke" My voice was barely a squeak.

He took a long hard stare at me and his facial expression changed. Now into curiousity "want to stay over at mine tonight? It will be a good way to.... get to know you better" His eyes rested upon my neck.

I could feel my palms getting sweaty. I didnt really want to stay over but it felt like he had a dominant hold over me and I was obligated to say yes.

"Yes"  I forked out.

With that answer, he was satisified. He led me back to his house without any of us ushering a single word.

What was Luke doing?

I invited jessie with me because I was too scared to go alone.

We headed back to our place grabbed our clothes and was back at the brooks place in 5 minutes. 

"Ana?" I was sat all snuggled up on the sofa with the softest duvet wrapped around me  when luke called me.

"yeah?"

"what are you doing?" He asked curiously.

I thought for a while and then answered.

"Im waiting for my Prince Charming to come to cuddle with me. I want him to hold me and tell me im beautiful."I joked.  I opened up my blanket gesturing for him to come with me; obviously I was joking but the next thing I knew Luke was snuggled up against me. or me on him as he turned me over so I was on top of him. He smelled so beautiful and I inhaled his smell. He had the blanked wrapped around us and I lay my head on his head and he honestly felt like my Prince charming.

●Lukes P.O.V

I wanted to do this for so long. I wanted to told her in my arms. She was right on top of me and it felt so right. I looked down at her. shes so beautiful and she doesnt know it. I guess I had some feelings for her but I had never felt like this. not ever with kiana. I felt like I was being drawn to her. Her neck... its so good.. it looks easy to snap. Easy death.

I closed my eyes. I didn't realise I was so tired. I hadn't slept properly for days. Before taking one last glance at Ana in my arms I let myself drift away with her in my arms.

~~~~~~

"Get out while you can" I was jolked awake by a slight brown girl.

"He will destroy you..." and with that she was gone out the door and I drifted back to sleep.