♠02♠

SEOKJIN

I pursed my lips as I shoved all the things I need inside my black bag, I wear the bag on my bag and walked out of the room. I smiled at Jimin who was being teach by Namjoon who become serious and wear creamy color round glasses.

‘I’m going you guys, see you later!’ Jimin gave me his famous eye-smile and waved as Namjoon did the same.

I waved back and exit the house and walked left, I took a deep breath and begin my journey. Suddenly a sound crack coming from the bushes next to me making me jumped in fear. But then a black cat coming out making me sighed, the cat meow at me and then it ran away.

The haunted house come to my vision and the fear of being killed come to me but I tried to push it away.

It’s fine Seokjin, ghost are not exist!

I walked to the porch and observed the house, dark and rotten wood walls, the floor tiles was broken and there’s also some broken pieces of flower vase on the floor. I sighed in relief when I saw a doorbell next to the door, my hands shakily went to it and pressed the doorbell. A loud Ting! ran across the house sending shivers crawling down my spine.

No one seems to answer it.. I mentally cursed myself for being an idiot. There’s no one lived here of course no one answers. I took out my torchlight and my camera ready in my left hand so I held the torchlight in my right one’s. I push the door opened slowly and it’s really dark inside, I aim the torchlight inside and what I see makes me want to screamed in horror.

Inside of it of what I presumed the living room, it was clean. So clean, there’s no blood stain it’s just so clean. I walked in and try to find the light switch so I can see better, I almost yelp happily when I found the switch. I reach my hand to switch it on but it doesn’t work! I cursed silently and turned around. I make sure that the camera catch everything as I walked to the kitchen, somehow the kitchen was also clean.

Maybe there’s ghost after all and the rumors was just a fairy tale. I search all the rooms and there’s just none. But then I found a stairs that lead to upstairs, my grip on the torchlight hardened as I took the first step. The stairs making a loud creek noise across the house until I reached the top. I saw a weird looking door at the end of the hallway, it’s the only door that was colored in pink and there’s was something written on it.

JUNYE’S ROOM

Junye? Who’s that?

Curiosity got the best of me and I pushed the door opened revealing a room that was painted with purple instead of pink. There’s a princess’s bed in the corner of the room and I’m sure this was the daughter’s room.

‘It’s beautiful isn’t it?’ I gasped and turned around.

‘W-who is it?!’ the deep voice chuckled.

‘Oh dear, you shouldn’t have come here and did the challenge in the first place.’ I whimpered in fear.

‘Goodnight and enjoy your sleep.’ that’s all I heard before everything turns black.