Project Pals

*Susie's POV*
"So, I'm with you guys" I mumbled walking towards these bastards.

"Um! Yeah! I guess" Noelle cheerily replies, playing with her hair.

"Cool then" I replied, grabbing a nearby chair to slouch on.

Kris just sat there in silence, nodding along to whatever was said. Typical...

"What's the project about again? I wasn't here obviously" I ask, making direct eye contact with Noelle.

"Oh! I'll explain it to you!" Noelle assures me, giving me a small smile.

Shit, I'm going to be stuck here with this cute punk for a while...

______________________

*Noelle's POV*
Everything was going according to plan as I had a fun time talking to Susie and learned more about her. She's actually very funny and accidentally mentioned that she likes to eat chalk, which makes her quirky, but adorable at the same time though! Susie also mentioned her other friends, Lancer and Ralsei. I don't think they go here, but by the way she talks about them, they must be sweetest monsters ever! Maybe one day I'll meet them?
Kris was just in the background, seemingly enjoying the conversations that we were having, like how spiders can rip you off without you knowing it or how long would it take to get dizzy on a merry-go round, topics like that. And somehow sneakily asked for her number, like the charmer I am.
We eventaully finsihed our project and presented to the class. Miss Alphys gave us an A, which Susie was suprised about, stating that she has never received an decent grade. Oh, dear, how she cracks me up.

After the last few presentations were over, school ended and every monster rushed out he door when the bell rang. I gathered my belongings, and was about to leave out the door, when suddenly, Susie pins me to classroom wall...

Oh dear lord...

UPDATE: im still ded