Ink removed Ch.5

—MY INVISIONS—

Ignore the horrible quality but those are the pics of what I think they look like from now on

Ignore the horrible quality but those are the pics of what I think they look like from now on. Keep your invisions as well because it makes the Beauty of the story!🥰💕🌸🌸

Bendy POV—
"Um...." I said hesitantly and slowly arising from my thoughts. "Yeah."
"Yeah I'm ok." I said repeatedly.
"Ok...I'm going to make breakfast for us and then we are going somewhere." He said with a hint of excitement
We're going somewhere? I mean, the only place we go....well, stay is the ink machine. I'm excited it nervous...I mean it's weird to be somewhere other than that old and rusty place. Oh great there's ink all over this house and place. I can't believe Sammy stays at the ink machine a lot and also puts up with me. That does explain why months ago he was a pawn to me.
I smell something I never have smelt in my life. Usually when I think of breakfast I think of inkcakes and inkon.(don't judge me)
He always cooks those when we're at the ink machine. They are like the best things ever.
"Bendy!" Sammy softly yelled.
"Yes?"
"Breakfast is ready! Come down!"
"Alright!"
I was nervous but excited to see what he made.
I run down the birch stairs and smile.
"What did you make?" I ask as I tippy toe over to see.
There was this beautiful cream brown color fluffy thing with blue balls on the side. There was also a dozen of brown crispy strips that were on the stove. They looked so different! They had texture and more than just ink on them! It mesmerized me.
"I hope you enjoy it, it's your first time eating this and I haven't made something like this in a long time So please, help yourself!"
He set a really pretty set of plates on what it looks like a table, and places the fluffy circles and strips on the plate. He then places a glass of a light orange textured juice. I jump onto a chair and grab a silver fork.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Well, the circle thing is called a pancake and the brown thing are called bacon."
That sounds so familiar to inkon and inkcakes.
I took a bit-
😍😍😳😳😍😍
THAT TASTES SOOOOO GOOD!!!!
I look to Sammy and he smiles.
"S'it good?"
"Omygosh YES!"
It tasted SO GOOD! I feel pooped up and alive for once.
"So I told you we are going somewhere so you better eat up so we can go."
~Time skip~
I finished and now we are in the car. The colors brightly light up the inside of the car and I loved it. It's awesome to finally see color!
We get to the place and it was HUGE.
"Where are we?" I asked
He stepped out of the car and went to the other side.
"Were at all mall! It's the biggest store in the city so I hope you enjoy it."
"What exactly are we here for?"
"Well, I didn't want to tell you but we are going Christmas shopping."
The eff is Christmas shopping?
"Ummm....ok?"
~time skip cause I'm lazy~
We get done and go back to Sammy's. That's was one of the most fun times in my life.
We walk back in and out up decorations that we got from the store.
-A tree
-Garland
-Misc items
-Stockings
And that's pretty much it. It all looked so pretty in the end. We finished around nine and ate dinner around ten.
While I waited he cooked a salsbury steak I think that's what it's called. I watched some bendy episodes since he had some tapes of it still left.
It had been an episode or two before I heard him say
"It's done!"
We ate dinner and then went to bed.
I slid into bed and Sammy slid in next to me.
"Merry Christmas bendy" he whispers
He had explained everything about Christmas to me and (before you guys say anything, I completely respect your religions and you are free to skip the Christmas parts, this is just my traditions.)
He kissed me on the cheek and turned the light out.
"Merry Christmas Sammy.." I say with red cheeks and fall into a deep slumber.
I don't remember my dream because it felt like two seconds before I woke up. It's Christmas! I'm so excited. I hugged Sammy in the bed. It seemed he was already awake because when I hugged him he said,
"Ready to open presents?"
"YEAH!!!"
I run downstairs to see a full stack of presents under the evergreen tree with beautiful lights over it.
I started opening one gift with my name on it. It was an orb that had pink glitter in it. WOOSH. I looked to Sammy and he was HUMAN AGAIN! He looked to me in shock.
"Bendy is that you?"
I was in shock too. I looked in the mirror to see a human animation! I was a HUMAN! BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!!!
Here was our day!
I opened presents!
We ate Donuts witch were delicious btw!
We went to a Christmas festival!
We came back and cuddled while watching Christmas movies!
We ate dinner!
And then we went to sleep.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!!!!!🎈🎊🎆 💕🎉🥳🥳😍💕🌸🎄

If you have any questions, put them in the comments below or any suggestions cause I'm getting writers block way too much. Thank you guys so much for being there for me and there's nothing else I could  do without you guys! You guys are my inspiration and it's amazing to have wonderful people like you reading my story! Love you all 💕💕

*^~Tailie ~^*
#inkon #inkcakes 😂💕💕🌸