So...? Ch 1

I wake up to the most ANNOYING thing ever. What IS that?

"......" It went silent, It sounds more like a banging in my head. I wake up next to someone but i cant tell who due to me being "asleep".

"..Merrrr....." What was that? That sounded like...-

"Bendy? Are you ok?" He asked. Sammy? "Hmm..?" Im so confused. Where am I?

I suddenly turn to look at the walls around me, Scattered with ink. I see a little desk with a record player to the side of it. Its Sammy's room. Then I turn to look beside me to see Sammy staring at me. "Bendy? Are you mad at me?" He spoke. Why would I be mad at him? "No....? Why would I be mad at you?" "You fell asleep in my bed and I didn't wanna wake you up, so I just continued to sleep by your side. I hope you didn't mind.." He nervously spoke. There was a lot about Sammy that I didn't understand. Yes, he was creepy, but that didn't stop me from falling completely in love with that face he hid. 

I boldly caressed his cheek and said, "I would never even think about being mad at such a person like you. You mean a lot to me. You make my life thrilling. Just you in general makes me love my life even more. I can't even express in words how happy you make me." And with that, he stares in shock.

"I can't believe I have been so blind this  whole time. I thought you hated my guts, but I'm sure I don't even have guts so....yeah...heh.."

I got out of the bed to go to my room. I motioned for Sammy to follow and he quickly followed behind. I slowly walked out of the room to find, on the other side was an "out of order" Boris. He just stood there. No emotion, just a chill expression that didn't change at all. Me and Sammy could obviously tell that something was wrong, so we just looked at each other with a confused expression on our faces. On that note, we left and went to go chill. I look out the one window in the whole building and stare. I wonder how being outside would feel. I'm not a human, so it wouldn't be the same if I were to go outside. People would be afraid of me, or know me as a "BATIM" mascot. How lucky would I be 😒

~~~
It's finally out!! I'm sorry it took so long! I will try to upload more than usual! Love you guys!
(Also the pic is my friend)
*Tailie <3