*Answers*

The answers for my previous (now deleted) update. Thank you so much to everyone who asked, I love hearing from you all. I might do another one of these after a good amount of chapters are out. ~Blu

Marinette

"What is your honest opinion of Chat Noir and is there anything you would like to know about him?"

I think that Chat is an incredibly good partner who I would love to learn more about. I'm especially curious as to why he resorted to robbery as well. 

What did you do with the other bag of money?

I gave all that wasn't given to my parents to the Red Cross. I can't believe I got shot at for that! Granted, it was stolen money. 

"Do you know Chat is the love of your life (as in his double)?"

W-what? You're not talking about Adrien, are you? I don't know if I'd say he's the love of my life (not yet anyway), but... anyway, I apologize, but if you're talking about Adrien, you must be mistaken. Adrien's much too sweet to do something like that, plus he doesn't even have a reason to steal!

"On a scale of 1 to 10 how HELPFUL is Chat really?"

He's so helpful! I would never be able to pull any of this off without him. He's very skilled, and I consider myself lucky to have such a good partner in crime. I can see us becoming good friends in the future. 

Adrien

"What do you think of your partner?"

Ladybug? She's amazing in every way possible! I haven't known her all that long, and I don't think I've ever been so stunned by someone. I have trouble answering this question, as I don't really think I could say words that could do someone like her justice, but what at least comes to mind is amazing, stunning, miraculous. 

"What is your opinion of Marinette and what is one thing you would want to know about her?"

I love Marinette! She's an amazing friend. Although her croissants are to die for, she has a lot more to offer than that. She always knows how to make people smile, and always thinks of others first. She's always there to talk to, which is something that I really, really need in my life. She's going to make some guy very happy one day! I guess I would like to know... well... everything? I've never had such a good friend before, and I want to be close!

"Do you know mari is the future love of your life?"

H-huh? M-Marinette? I- I don't know about that... sh-she's amazing... great friend and I um- to answer... question... no? 

"On a scale of 1 to 10 how good of friends are you with Mari?"

Hmm, probably about an 8, but I would love to make that a 10 one day!

Plagg

"Okay, so first of all, I want to say thank you Plagg for saving Marinette's behind in that last bit, and then I want to know if you ever plan on telling Adrien that his courageous partner Ladybug is also his quiet friend Marinette who's parents run the bakery. Also, Are you and Tikki a couple?"

Oh man, this is a lot to take in. Well, first, I appreciate the comment, kid. If anything bad happened to her, Tikki would kill me! Plus, I don't think I could live with Marinette getting hurt, to be honest. But don't go around saying I'm a softie, alright? As for Adrien and Marinette... I think sometimes it's best to let things like that play themselves out alone. Still, I kinda hope it's soon, 'cause I don't know how long I can take their ignorance, and I might let something slip. As for the last question... Oh no! It seems like the typewriter is running out of in-