Im going home

Kakashi was in the hospital and intensive care .He didn't know how long he was there for or were Mia was he was freaking out.

-flash back-

"I Can't work with her Minato Sensei she a girl!!!" Kakashi yelled

"Just because she a girl means nothing. And you guys are best friends right?"

"Ya but....."

"But what?"Obito walks in.

"It's because Kakashi likes Mia!!!" Minato sensei stared while Obito yelled .

"Shut up Obito that's not true!!!" What came over him he normally didn't care what Obito says about him but now he cares I guess he dose like her.

"Mia Kakashi likes you!!!!"

"Obito likes Rin !!!!" Mia yelled. Sensei then looked at Mia and thought"Nice Mia you directed Obito to Rin."

"Ya Obito next time don't make fun of my best friend or I'll kill you." Mia said walking away."And Obito remember I can here you from any ware!!"

-flash back ended-

Gai walked in holding something in his hand.

"Kakashi we need to talk....." he said with sadness in his voice and a tear fell from his face.

"Guy what's wrong?!"

"It's about Mia."

"What happened?!" Gai handed him the thing in his hand.It was Mia's head band that had Brocken and her yang neckless.

"Kakashi this is.....this is all we found....im sorry...."Gai started tearing up. The truth is Mia,Gai, and Kakashi were close. All three were as close as can be. Kakashi started crying.

"Gai she can't be dead.....i I should of followed the ninja code I could of....."

"Don't blame it on your self Kakashi it's not your fault."

.......................................................

"What the hell?!" A girl with brown hair a dog and a blue shirt said seining a body float down the river.

"Aki let's go."

"Ra ra ra!!" the girl and her large dog went after the body. the body was facing up so when she brought her out of the water she was breathing."o god Aki it's a women."

Girl began to regain her sight and movement and sprang up.

"Lady take it easy I'm not going to hurt you can you tell me your name?"

"Mia hawk is my name and yours?"

"I'm Rika and this is Aki."

"Well Rika were an I?"

"Well your in the moky village."

"Crap I need to get to the leaf."

"Hey your injured and I'm 14 and I know you need medical help."

"Damit wait I don't need medical help look." She lifted her shirt up and showed her.

"O well just making sure."

"So Rika can I speak to your mom about saving me and thank you by the way."

"I don't have one." Mia froze

"I'm sorry to here that."

"Don't worry about it."

"So why do you stay here?"

"Because I have no ware els to go you know."

"Now you remind me of my sister Bethany." Mia said rolling her eyes

"Well I want to be a shinobi but I can't be shinobi there are no shinobi allowed in are village."Mia thought for a moment.

"Wait Rika I have to goto the leaf but......"

"But what?"

"Well since you just saved my life I can take you to the leaf with me. Then you can have the teachings of a shinobi what do you say?"

"Yes as long as I can bring Aki. But wait the leaf is like 6 months away."

"Not for me ."

"So I'm going to the leaf with you yes thank you Mia!!!"hours later Mia and Rika Set off for the leaf.

"Ready Rika and Aki hold on to me."Mia ran to the the village as fast as her feet could take her.

"Dam your a swift runner. Wait Mia can I call you swift runner?"

"Ya why not Mia said smiling."It took them 2 months to get there but there time payed off.

"Hey Rika were here."Mia got to the gate and her eyes lit up and in her mined she said "here I come Kakashi."

...........