Wow guys

When they got to the gate Tsunada,Kurenai ,Guy, Neji,Asuma,Shizue,Ino,Kiba,Akumaru,Hinata,Shino,

Shikamaru,Choji,Lee,tenet,and Jiraya were at the gate."Wheres Kakashi I'm going to Kick his ass!!!!" Tsunada threatened."what are you all doing here and he's at the village still."mia said confused.

"We know what he did to you where going to teach him a lesson." Asuma said holding out his kunie.

"Okay how the hell do you guys know about that do you have cameras on me or something." mia Said checking her body.

"Your silly Billbord brow told us."Ino said sticking her tong out

"Shut up Ino pig." Sakura yelled

" guys just don't worry about it it's not a big deal god. Your just making it harder on me." mia said in the nieces way.

"Sakura I take it back Naruto and Saskue are my favorites."she whisper to Sakura and the boys.

"Damit Ino pig!!!" All the boys just filled with laughter."Shut up Billbord brow!!!"

"Lady's just Stop fighting your friends say it with me friends. Well I ug."

"Mia-san what's wrong?" Lee said concerned.

"I smell blood mia are you injured?" Kiba said concered

"I got.....ya I a.....a..m." She pasted out.

"Sensei!!!"

"Mia!!!." guy raced to her side and saw some bandages on her and they were bloody they had bled through."Tsunada look she was injured."

"Shit she should be in the hospital. Kiba take the pup to your sister."

"I'll take her to the hospital." Neji said.

"No we will take Mia-san together." Lee said

"Fine Incompetent fool."

"I'll meet you guys there and inform........Kakashi."Tsunada commanded.