Saying good byes and going after the one i love

So she made her way to the training fields to say her goodbyes.

"Sensei promise me you'll bring sensei back." naruto said

"I will guys believe it ."Mia said putting a thumbs up.

"Hey that's my line." naruto said about to cry.Mia then hugged him.

"Mom I mean Sensei well your like a mom to me so please be carful." he whispered in her ear.

"Naruto I was going to wait to give you this for Christmas but why not now I have one for Saskue to." Mia pulled out an adoption form it was a form to adopt Naruto and Saskue.Naruto froze for a moment. Then called over Saskue. Saskue and Naruto read the paper work and everyone saw the expression on there faces it was joy. Naruto and Saskue tackled Mia to the floor they both hugged her. Everyone was happy and shocked Saskue gave Mia a hug . "Well loser I guess were brothers now." Saskue said trying to fight off tears of joy.

"I guess we are and Mia Sensei is are mom."

"I guess bye mom."

"Ya by.be safe." Saskue muttered .

"Bye guys."

"Bye Mia!! Be safe." all the kids and senseis said. So Mia summoned Nightingale"hey nightingale wasup."he gave her a happy bark.

"Alright let's do this." at that moment Mia took off her training weights and put her hair in a ponytail."Alright guys by.Byakugan!!!" she said running out of the village with Nightingale.

After about 22 hours of straight Mia was near by Orochimarus hide out."rarara."

"Fine we'll stop a camp here. Kakashi would of made me stop about 10 hours ago." She muttered.

"Arrw."

"I don't love him god nightingale."

"Arrr?"

"Fine I do who cares he doesn't fell the same ways so what's the point."

Nightingale tilted his head to the right and raised an eye brow.

"Arr arrr arrr aww arr arr."

"So tell him when I save him no I'm not going to he'll just...."

"ArrArrArrArrArr."

"You have I point fine I'll tell him." She said compiling."lets get some shut eye."

"Arrwww."

"Fine fine i'll sing to you. Sweet Sweet Nightingale...." she sang as he fell asleep.

.........................................................

The next morning Mia's eye had healed and she had turned into saki."okay Nightingale let's go. Wait a minute I'm going to turn you into a throwing knife because Saki never had a dog."

"Ar ar."So she turned him in to a throwing knife and made her way to the entrance.But the a voice called."Hay Saki how was your mission?"Mia responded carefully.

"Would I ever fail?"

"Nope you always win. By the way Orochimaru is in his office."

"Alright thanks for nothing."

"Why are you always an ass?"the guard said as she walked in.

"Saki how was your mission?"A boy with glasses said it was Kabuto Orochimaru's right hand man.

"Kaduto would you ever think I won't you fool."

"Why I outa..."

"Saki your just in time."It was Orochimaru.

"Lord Orochimaru for what?"

"For seeing the new Kakashi he's going to be one of us soon he's broken."What the hell did he do to my Kakashi so help me if he's a dead man she thought to her self.

"Come with me I'll give you time in privet with him like you normally do."

"O I'll enjoy this." Mia said she didn't know what she was going to see for the first time in a wile she was scared. She loved him she realize how much now." Are you coming?"

"Yes let's go in." She opened the door and...........

A.n

That's a Clift hanger sorry about the slow update I'm in school now so ya