The Lost Love Story (Larry and Niam vs. Ziall)

Sorry i didnt have time to fix the errors. You can watch the trailer on youtube its called The Lost Love Story(Larry and Niam vs. Ziall).I hope u like it this is my first time so please tell me if i should continue. Thanks ;) Enjoy:)

The Lost Love Story

Chapter 1

Harrys POV.:

"That was a great rehersal guys!" I said "yea id say it was even better than the live shows haha"Said louis "im hungry" said niall" your always "hungry" replied liam "well thats not a crime is is?" niall shot back pretending he is angry and making sure everyone was aware of that ah hes a crazy boy."sorry i didnt mean to make you mad" Liam said ,not aware that niall was pretending, looking upset."its ok ,as long as u pay for my half of food" he said with a smile liam looked a little happier "ok, deal" they shook hands, liam still not realizing he was just scamed by Niall Oh liam you fool i thought "LETS GO TO NANDOS!!!!!" he said.

Liams POV.:

when niall got mad i got sad niall has NEVER gotten mad at me before! i didnt think it caame out harsher than i intended it to but he forgaave me and i cheered up A little then He yelled "LETS GO TO NANDOS!!!!!"

Nialls POV.:

When liam said that i decieded to. fool around with him and act like i was mad but he got upset so i forgave him and scamed him all in one !Then i yelled "LETS GO TO NANDOS!!!!!" when we got there harry and louis sat in the booth together and on the other side it was me inbetween liam and zayn like always. Not that its a bad thing, I love being with liam- i mean that came out wrong i dont like to be with-I mean ohh i dont know what i mean. After we ordered we started talking about what we should do during our break after tomarrow I suggested we go to a place that have a lot of good foods but louis harry and Zayn wanted to do somthing else but at least liam stuck up for me. thats just how he is so nice sweet caring an- wait what am i saying its sounds like i have a crush on him.HA! thats crazy i dont like liam, do i? No i dont anyways harrycand louis were flirting, again and I suddenly had an idea.

liams POV.:

Niall asked me and Zayn to help him with something so we left " Larry" ,as our fans call them, alone and followed niall to the bathroom "so," he started to say but we heard the one of the toilets flush and a man came out without washing his hands and it smelled like cow manoure eww. so we all pinched our noses not wanting to smell the stench, making us sound funny "so as i was saying we al know louis likes harry and harry louis sooo..." "soooo?" Zayn replied ughh sometimes is so clueless."soooo" i continue "we should set them up!" "exactly!"Niall said in his cute exited voice ohh thats just like him a hopeless romantic thats what makes him so cute-wait i dont like niall im not gay"liam Liam LIAM!" nialls shouts is what brought me back to reality."huh, what?" "well i just finished telling you and zayn that zayn will tell louis to meet him at some fancy resraunt and you tell the same to harry, but theyll be meeting each other. itll be like a a a..." "a blind date?" i finshed for him "yes exactly like a blind date, thanks liam" he said "no problem niall" i replied with a smile he smiled back , God he has such a beautiful smile, and we just stood there smiling at each other like idiots until Zayn said " ok we should get going oh and when and where?" "uh what" he said after we snapped back to reality, great twice in less than 20 minutes"oh um saterday, 8:00 at cuisine de la somthen" "ok" me and zyan replied.

zayns POV.:

when i saw niall and liam having some sorta moment i ruined it by saying "ok we should get going oh and when and where?" "uh what" he said after he and liam snapped back to reality "oh um saterday, 8:00 at cuisine de la somthen" "ok" me and liam replied.Ughh why cant niall see that i like him! we all went back and realized that everybody left the restraunt besides louis,harry and about 5-10 other people. "so whered you guys run off to?"harry asked "bathroom" i replied Quickly "oh ok he said.with that we paid and then went home."im bored" louis said.

liams POV.:

"im bored" louis said while getting chips and dip for everybody "Ohh we could play truth or dare!" niall said excidedly. "Mee First!!!!" louis said "why do u get to go first?" niall complained in his cute pouty voice that i love-uhh nevermind "cuz im the bored one" louis replied "yea but i came up with the idea to play" niall argued "well to bad" louis shot back niall turned to me with his puppy dog eyes that i could never resist and said "please liam help me" i turned to louis and said "come on lou let niall go first" "no im the oldest-" "*cough* and most imature *cough*" zayn interupted louis just stuck his tongue out at him and continued "and you guys have to do what i say" i replied with "well im daddy direction and YOU have to do what I say" useing his words against him while we all sat down in a circle, niall on my left ,harry on his right zayn on my left and louis in between harry and zayn "fine!" he said "YAY!Thanks Liam!" niall said then hugged me ohh i love his hugs. "ok zayn truth or dare?" "ummm, dare!" he replied "Ooohhh" we all said " ok ok i dare zayn to make up a rap about liam!"niall said

"that should be easy" he said then continued " liams last name is payne for a reason, he could make u suffer in less than a season!" we all started laughing "ok now is it my turn "daddy direction"" louis said with air quotes around the dadddy direction part which just made me laugh some more " yes louis it is" i replied when i finished. "yay, ok niall truth or dare?" "dare" niall replied we all gasped besides lou and niall "you shouldnt have said that" said harry "i agree i still have that scare from last time" i said.Louis just had an evil smirk on his face and rubbing his hands together. "well im being risky" niall said a little frightened " just please take it easy on him, please?"i asked lou"fine! just because your so delecate" he said facing Niall "Ok I Dare You to..."