Blue and Red

After I got out of the flat, I ran to my car and pulled out of the driveway as fast as I could, going to the only person in the world I knew I would listen to me rant about my problems without judging me. I text him that I would be coming over In 5 minutes quickly before pocketing my phone because I was, well, driving...yeah... safety first... I should probably put on my seat belt then...alrighty...I see the flat come into view so and the driveway was empty so I decided to park there instead of looking for a space elsewhere...lazy me.... I see him walking out of door to greet me, he probably heard the engine. I hop out of the car and shut the door, the start walking towards him, not before locking the vehicle of course.

"Blue!" He yells at me spreading his arms open.

"Red!" I yell back opening my arms as well to engulf him in a huge bear hug, of course his real name isn't red, and mine isn't blue, his name is Ianto, and mine is Charlie! Kidding, but his name is Ianto, these are some of our many nicknames for each other, them being the most frequently used, the reason for this is because these are the colors of our favorite power rangers his is red and mine actually isn't blue, but I doubt it would be appropriate to call some "black!" out in public so blue was the next best option.

"Man! It's been a while! Almost two months!!" He says, smiling after we break apart, but I could still see some sadness in his eyes, which makes my heart break a little inside.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry, I feel awful about it, truly I do, but I promise that from now on, we'll be spending a lot of time together" I tell him, smiling, to which he returns the small but kind gesture.

"It's okay mate, at least we can hang out now, but you look a little tense...are you okay?" he asks with concern, typical Ianto, always worrying about others but himself, that's one on the endless list of reasons as to why he's my best friend he's also the reason that I auditioned for the X-Factor, I was gonna chicken out again but he talked m out of it, so thank him! Him and I have been friends since, before I can remember, the earliest memory I have is us at "our" park playing on the swings arguing about who can swing the highest, then he eventually thought we could fly so that didn't end well...at least we were in the same hospital room!. Oh yea... I forgot about the reason as to why I came here in the first place, I guess I was excited about seeing him again

"It doesn't matter, now let's just have some bro time" I replied, dismissing the conversation, I haven't seen him in two months, I doubt he wants to listen to my stupid problems.

"Okay... let's go inside shall we?" He asks, not pleased with my answer, he'll probably ask he about it later... oh well, at least I'll get my mind off of things.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a douche. I thought I uploaded this and another two chapters... I guess not... Sorry this is way crappier than usual and I plan on fixing all the errors soon...I had a huge explanation for this but I thought why bore you? Thank you so much for the few people who enjoy this, I am forever grateful! Have a nice day