"Of course I don't care baby, you can tell everyone about us, I don't care, as long as I'm with you, I don't care about anything." I smile and giggle.

"I just...maybe you will receive hate and maybe some fans will not support us...But just know that I'll always stay by your side, I don't care what they're going to say, ok?" She kissed my forehead and I smile.

"I don't care either, I just want to be with you Demi." She smile and I smile. "I love your perfect smile."

I blush and she giggle. "So, what we gonna do in our date?" I look at her and she look at me.

"It's a surprise so I can't tell you." I pouted and she laugh. "I will not tell you even if you pout or do puppy face."

"But babeeee!" I made a little girl voice and she laughed even more, I pouted even more and she pecked my lips.

"Stop doing that baby, I will not tell you, it's a surprise." She wink at me and I rolled my eyes. She kissed my cheek and then my nose. "Don't get mad baby."

"I'm mad because you don't want to tell me." She giggle.

"You'll see, now kiss me." She bit her lip and I smile, I leaned in and she kissed me. I kissed back and I pull her closer by putting my hands in her neck.

Brittany pdv's:

This feels just like a dream, I can't believe I finally told Demi what I feel for her, it feels so right, I want to tell Ms.Estela and Hailey about Demi, they won't believe this, I'm so happy now, I hope this works out because I really really want to be with Demi. It would be maybe a little hard because well, she's Demi Lovato but I don't care, I can't lie, I feel a little scared but I'm falling for Demi and I really want to e with her. I know everything will be ok, our love will last forever...I know.

I heard the piano and I head to where the piano was, I look at Demi playing the piano and singing, I love when she sing. She was singing 'Warrior'

Now I'm a warrior

I've got thicker skin

I'm a warrior

I'm stronger than I've ever been

And my armor, is made of steel, you can't get in

I'm a warrior

And you can never hurt me again

No oh, yeah, yeah

You can never hurt me again...

I clap and she look at me, she smile and I walk to her.

"That was beautiful Dems." I smile and she blush.

"Thanks babe." I smile and pecked her lips. "Do you know how to play piano?" She look at me and I smile, I sit beside her.

"Well, I know two songs and I actually, have a beautiful song for you." I wink at her and start playing.

For you, there'll be no more crying,

For you, the sun will be shining,

And I feel that when I'm with you,

It's alright, I know it's right

To you, I'll give the world

To you, I'll never be cold

'Cause I feel that when I'm with you,

It's alright, I know it's right.

And the songbirds are singing,

Like they know the score,

And I love you, I love you, I love you,

Like never before.

And I wish you all the love in the world,

But most of all, I wish it from myself.

And the songbirds keep singing,

Like they know the score,

And I love you, I love you, I love you,

Like never before, like never before.

"Babe that was so beautiful oh my god." She grabbed my face and kissed me. "You're amazing Britt" She smile and rest her forehead in mine.

"You're perfrect." She blush and I giggle. "Demi?"

"Hmm?" She had her eyes closed and I sigh.

"Be mine?"