Chapter 5😈 Class A & Class R.I.P-101

Zacznij od początku

    "So they're fine as well", Dominic asks. He sat on the edge of the other bed beside Hugo, who was soundly asleep. Dominic looked down at him and ruffled Hugo's dark hair lightly. "I hate that class!" Dominic punches the bed as he yelled. "None of this would've happened if they weren't so goddamn curious!"

    "Don't use god's name dear", Miss Ariel says calmly. Kaiya looks over at her "brother" and gave him a small smile. What surprised them was the door swinging wide open and the other four bustling through. Veronique and Ollie jumped on Kaiya which sorta startled the raven haired healer. "Are you three okay", Sierra asks with a bit of panic in her voice.

    "Yeah", Dominic replies, "and I don't see a scratch on you. Or Veronique and Caleb." Veronique and Sierra snickered while Caleb smirked. "I have others fight my battles", Caleb said. "Yeah, and that's why you can barely fight now." The teens turned to the now waking boy. Hugo softly yawned and smiled sassily. The room burst into laughter while Caleb looked dumbfounded, "Now don't get me started on you", he says. Ohhs and ahhs filled the room as the two boys only laughed and Miss Ariel shook her head and chuckled. "Okay okay kids. Let me see if you all have any injuries", she says.

After everyone got their checkups, Mr. Grimm came in and all eyes were in him. "Come on. We have visitors."

••••••••

    Aizawa, All Might and the rest of class 1-A followed behind Malachi as they walk down a case of wooden stairs with its only lighting being candles. Once at the bottom, they went through some large double cherry wood doors. Most is the students stared in awe when they entered the halls.

    "It seems so unreal", Yaoyorozu coos

  "It seems so unreal", Yaoyorozu coos. "Yeeah, but they're still scary if you ask me", Kaminari said as he remembered the time he spent in that carnival. "Quit drooling over everything and continue on", Mr. Grimm glowered. "Question", Iida says, "why does the floor just above this one look really old while this is brand new?"

    "Maybe it's because if student did happen to come down here then they'd leave seeing there was nothing special. But I see that didn't work."

   "Sorry Mr. Grimm, but we were only following that albino girl", Midoriya whispers.

    "Albino? Oh, you mean Kaiya."

   "Kaiya. That's a pretty name", Kirishima said.

   "T-thank you."

    Class A turned around to look at the albino who stood and gave them a shy smile. Kaiya was now wearing a cute gothic Lolita dress. She had a large white band-aid on her face and gauze around her forearms and around her neck. "We're sorry about earlier if we startled you", Uraraka sheepishly says. "I-it's fine. Sorry I got you guys into those fights with my family."