Chapter 3

As soon as I said, Dad, Phil looked shocked then smiled at the thought. I saw Dan flinch on Phil's lap when I said that. I just slowly backed out of the room after that. The next room I saw was the kitchen, I was about to walk into it, but I banged my face on a glass door.

"Ouch, that hurt!" I said as I backed away, rubbing my nose.

"Glassdoor!" Phil yelled from the lounge.

"Yeah-" I said wiping the bottom of my nose to see if there was any blood; there was.

I quickly opened the door and looked around for something to wipe my nose with, but I couldn't find anything so I ran down the stairs to the bathroom and grabbed some toilet paper and wiped my nose before it started to bleed more; it was already reaching my top lip. I went to go look at my face to see if I got it and when I looked my top lip was just covered in blood. I felt woozy at the sight. I turned on the tap and ran water over my face then grabbed the towel that was hanging by the shower and wiped off my face.

Phil probably heard the tap going because I heard some footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked to the side and it was Phil, holding his hands to his mouth.

"A-Are you okay?" Phil asked generally worried for me.

"Uh, yeah, just a nosebleed. " I said chuckling at the end, looking at the mirror to see if I got it all.

Phil walked over, towering over me then wrapped his lanky arms over in a warm embrace, lifting his head them placing it on top of my curly locks; held down by a headband. I lifted my hands up grabbing onto Phil's arms. We looked in the mirror, we smiled at how warm we looked. I let go of Phil's arms then quickly turned myself around facing Phil's chest, wrapping my arms around him. I nuzzled my head into his chest, it smelled like lavender. I started to fall asleep, Phil probably noticed that my heart rate was slowing down. I heard some light footsteps coming from the stairs.

"Hey-" Dan said getting cut off by Phil.

"Shh, she's sleeping. " Phil quietly said to Dan trying not to wake me up even though it was already noon.

"Oh!" Dan whispered.

"We should take her upstairs. " Phil said still whispering.

"I can take her up."

"You just woke up from hitting your head on the floor in the lift, so are you sure you can carry her upstairs?" Phil said worried but whispering.

"Yeah, I'm fine. " Dan whispered, scoffing at the end.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, definitely."

I could feel Phil slowly moving. I felt some other arms wrap around me as Phil let go. Dan's right arm went under my underarm, left arm grabbing right across my back.

"I'm sleeping-" I said tiredly.

"In the bathroom?" Dan said sarcastically.

"Whatever. " I said rubbing my eyes.

I grabbed Dan's hands and pulled them off of me. I started to go up the stairs dragging my hands on the wallpaper. Since I was so tired I put my hands on the stairs in front of me and started climbing the stairs like a bear. As soon as I got to the last step I lifted myself off the stairs and just stumbled myself across the hallway. There was a door open on the left side, I opened it more; revealing a room with a bed covered in a multicolored duvet and pillows. I shuffled over to the bed and just fell on top with a thump.

"Lavender. " I said knowing that no one would hear me.

Did I wake up to the smell of...pancakes? I sat up and checked around the room that I was in. I found a cat clock on one of the walls; it said 7:50. I slept for seven hours! I quickly tore off the duvet off of me and went over to the door to turn on the light even though I thought it was on when I got into bed. I looked to my side, there was a bedside table with my green headband on it and Sam. There was also a window across from me and a dresser in front of me. I recognized this room. It was Phil's old room, but purple.