❤️eighteen❤️

•Frisk's POV•
"Hey Sans, Paps, I'm ready!" I called out enthusiastically trying to lift this depressing atmosphere as I ran out of his room.
Instead of seeing the two skeletons I saw two familiar human adults.
They smiled widely at me as the female started to cry in happiness as I slowly and cautiously went down the steps with my backpack.
They were my parents....
"M-mom?.... D-dad...?" I tensed in fear when I reached the bottom of the staircase.
My mother Rylie leaned over slightly with her arms wide signaling she wanted a hug.
My eyes locked with hers as I felt the need to run and go hug Sans instead but my feet acted quickly and I threw my arms around her torso as she hugged me tightly.
My own mother was hugging me?
"Oh baby.. We missed you so much," Rylie cried into my shoulder as Mike my father joined the hug while chuckling with happiness through tears.
I gripped the back of their shirts trying to make sure this was real I sobbed into them.
"Wh-where's Sans and Papyrus," I asked finally breaking the hug as the two exchanged looks.
"Who?" They almost asked in sync.
I furrowed my eyebrows.
Maybe I shouldn't mention them.. Maybe they won't get charged if they don't know where they are! That's why I can't find them, those clever two.
I forced a smile and shrugged instead.
"Let's go home sweetheart... And be a real family," my father took my hand but the way he said real made my skin crawl.
If they start to abuse me again I can just come straight back to Sans and Papyrus, right?
I saw Tony grinning at me by the doorway.
"Frisk, this is your cousin... The one who helped us find you," my mother spoke which I coughed in absolute shock.
I glared at him harshly as he just winked at me mischievously as I bored my eyes into the back of his skull.
As I walked out I realized I'd be returning to the surface as I looked back at the monsters I called friends for years who seemed terrified and upset.
Wow, I didn't realize they'd get this upset...
I really wish I could've said my last goodbyes to Sans and Paps but I knew I wouldn't want to drag them into all this.
But who knew Tony was my cousin?!? I hated his guts for telling them where I was at that moment though.
My mother on my left and my father on my right held my hands rather tightly as if I were going to run away or something.
I felt tense and uneasy about this... Have they really changed?
Wasn't long before we reached the surface and my eyes wondered everywhere.
I had almost forgotten what the blue sky and sunshine looked like and the soft warm summer breeze wind and instantly made me feel hot since I was so use to the cold.
The air quality felt better though and I could help but lightly smile at nature... That is until I was put into the back of a jeep.
It was a navy green jeep with mud all over it even on the insides it made me cringe knowing I'd get pretty dirty.
We drove on the road in an awkward silence I didn't enjoy as I hugged my backpack sitting on the left side while Tony on the far right playing his DS while I once in awhile stared daggers into his skull.
I was scared, I wanted to hug Sans and Papyrus so they'd tell me it was going to be ok but they weren't here which made me feel insecure.
"Welcome home kiddo!" My dad shouted making me flinch as I turned my attention towards the house.
Still looked like sh*t...
I hesitantly got out as my dad grabbed my hand making me let out an inaudible whimper of fear.
Going inside brought back so many bad memories I've tried hard to push back.
Something didn't feel right, none of it felt right...
I ran up to my room and immediately froze in the doorway.
It looked the same how I left it, messy bed, broken glass I never picked up, my dry blood on the walls.
"Hey Frisk," Tony spoke up making me jump as I spun around to see him giving me a thin lipped smile.
I glared at him.
He let out a sigh and put a hand on my shoulder instantly making me pull it back but he kept his grip.
"You'll thank me someday Frisk," he assured me but I just whined and wiggled our of his tight grasp.
I felt like crying but he grabbed my forearms and pulled me against his chest embracing me.
I didn't find the embrace safe in fact I felt in danger which made me struggle.
"Let... Go!" I cried.
"No, stop," he murmured digging his face into my hair.
I stopped but was extremely tense as free tears went down my face as I sobbed into his hoodie.
He hushed me like a baby stroking my hair as I gripped tightly onto his hoodie letting my tears soak into it.
"I-I-I.....W....W..Want.... S-Sans and... And.... Papyrus," I hiccuped and cried like a five-year-old.
"Sweetie? What's wrong?" I heard my mother ask making me grip onto Tony's shirt more out of fear.
I was pried off of him and accepted into a new pair of arms but they were cold and not matter how much they were 'trying' to comfort me I felt like I was gonna get beat.
My father joined the hug as my parents embraced me tightly as I peaked out with watery eyes to see Tony giving me a really guilty look before turning away and going into another room.
What was that look for?
"Go get some rest, ok sweetie?" My father said in a sick sweet voice sending chills up and down my spine.
Something was majorly wrong...