Chapter Fifteen

-DEMI'S POV- the next morning I woke up to find joe talking to the train employee again. I sat there and sighed. Why was thing happening to us? Why? What did we do to deserve this? I just wanted to enjoy a great vacation with my boyfriend. But instead this creep insisted on ruining our trip ad scaring the hell out of me.

-JOE'S POV- "we're doing everything we can to get the train moving again. We're not sure what's going on but we have an idea." the manager of the train told me. I nodded. Knowing exactly what he was talking about. He was talking about 'him'. That loser. I said goodbye to the manager just stood there at the doorway. Demi was still freaking out. I could hear her hyperventilating. Nick come out into the hallway. "dems, you okay?" he said. I hated when he called her that. That was my nickname for her. Not his. "she's fine." I gave him a 'just go' look. He looked pissed. "seriously, joe? You're unbelievable." he walked away but I grabbed his arm. "wait, nick." "what?" he said. I sighed. "go ahead." he smiled at me and thanked me. I saw him go in and Demi'a face lit up. "nick!" she yelled as she hugged him. I couldn't help but still be jealous, but I wasn't as worried anymore. I was more worried about this creep.