Chapter Two

- DEMI'S POV - The next day Joe picked me from my house. "bye dad. Bye mom." i said as i gave them both hugs. "be safe, demitria." my mother said as she kissed my forehead. "I will mama, I will." i hugged my mom and dad one more time. Joe put his hand on my shoulder. "I promise I'll take good care of her Mr. and Mrs. Lovato." he smiled at me and then grabbed my hand and lead me toward the car. "you excited, dems?" he said as he opened the car door for me. "very." i smiled and got into his car. He closed the door and walked toward his side but stopping half way to wave to my parents one more time. Then he opened the door and got in the car. He started the engine. I was a little hesitant of leaving my parents. I mean, my dad was just diagnosed with Cancer a few weeks ago. I didn't want to spend a lot of time away from him but since joe was going to a different college than me i decided that I would focus on joe for a few weeks. Because he'll always be there. My dad, might not. "are you sure you wanna do this dems?" Joe grabbed my hand and looked her in my eyes. "you don't have to." he continued. "it's fine, baby. It's just for two weeks."

When we got to the train station we were all very excited. Joe's little brother, Frankie, was obsessed with Harry Potter so this was especially exciting for him. "can we go on yet? Can we go on yet? Can we? Can we? Please!?" Frankie whined as we waited for the okay to board our train. I noticed a man staring at me from the other side of the track. It made me a little uncomfortable so I walked closer to joe and grabbed his hand. I snuggled my face into his neck and whispered "hi." "Hi beautiful." he kissed my forehead. I smiled and waited for the conductor to wave us toward the train so we could finally board and I could cuddle with my boyfriend. Away from this creep.