Homecoming Part 2

(Peter's POV)

I fix my tie in the mirror, making sure it was tucked under my shirt collar as I anxiously waited in the living room for Reece to arrive. I jumped slightly when I heard the knock on the door, even though I knew she was coming. I guess I was nervous for this night to go right, just because with us being us, anything could happen.

I quickly make my way over to the door and swing it open. There stood in front of me was Reece, dressed up in a red dress. And by just standing there, she had taken my breath away. Her blue eyes shined up at me, a grin plastered across her gorgeous face, dimples and all. "Hi." She greets me.

I grin back at her. "Hi." And I can't help but continue to stare at her. "You look..." But there were no words to describe her beauty in that moment.

She vigorously nods her head, automatically understanding what I was getting at. "You too."

I bite my lip, that idiotic smile never leaving my face. For a moment, we just gaze at each other, too caught up in the moment to realize each other's stares. But the moment is suddenly ruined by a loud coughing noise somewhere behind Reece and her smile suddenly fades. Just then, Thor comes walking up behind Reece, a huge smile also plastered onto his face. "Hello, Mr. Spider."

I look between him and Reece, trying to find the right words to say. "Tony wouldn't let me come alone." Reece explains. "And there was no way in hell I was letting Tony come with."

It takes me moment to process the situation, but I do chuckle softly at her comment. "Okay." I then shake my head. "Uh, sorry, come in." And I step back to open the door just a bit wider.

"Thank you." Thor's grin never leaves his face.

"Is that Reece?!" May yells from her room.

"Yeah, she's here!" I announce.

"Who's that?" Thor questions, furrowing his eyebrows, his hands resting behind his back.

"My aunt." I explain as I hear her footsteps coming down the hall. "I live with her."

May then walks into the room, her eyes immediately finding Reece. "Aw, Reece!" She exclaims, running up to her. "You look so beautiful!" And they hug it out.

"Thank you!" Reece responds as they pull away.

May opens her mouth to continue their conversation before she notices Thor standing a few feet behind Reece. She raises her eyebrows at him, glancing back at me. "Uh... who...?"

"I'm sorry, allow me to introduce myself." Thor takes a step forwards, holding his hand out to shake May's. "I'm Thor. Reece's uncle." Reece rolls her eyes at that last part.

"I'm May." She grins brightly at him. "Peter's aunt."

Reece and I then shared a nervous glance. "Well, we should get going soon." I announced.

"Don't you have to wait for Ned?" May reminds me.

I nod, pretending that I just remembered that now. "Oh, yeah..."

May then smiles brightly. "We can take pictures while we wait. I'll go get my camera!"

Reece and I are then forced to take a few pictures together, and then we have to take a few more once Ned shows up. But finally, after about fifteen minutes of ongoing photos, we're finally aloud to leave.

"Okay, you better get going so you're not late." May informs us.

"Okay, bye May." I tell her and give her a hug.

"Bye, have fun!" And she goes on to hug both Reece and Ned as well. "I should be expecting all four of you back by ten?"

"Yep." Reece responds nodding. After the dance our(Ned, Alex, Reece and I) plan was to get food and then come back to my house to hang out.