This Is What Happens When The Avengers Babysit The Teenager

Disclaimer: this chapter is quite random, but is vvvvv fun so YeEt

(Reece's POV)

"Dave is obviously going to get evicted." I comment.

"What? No, Rachel is." Loki argues.

"Rachel is one of the best liked in the House." I point out.

"She's popular in her alliance, sure. But the other half of the house won't let Dave get evicted." Loki explains, sounding confident in his hypothesis.

"Unless Tyler flips the votes... I think he's got a thing for Rachel." I say and Loki gives me look.

"Exactly."

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Tony shouts, having been listening to Loki and I's conversation for the past five minutes while we were waiting for the commercial to end.

"Big Brother." I respond, looking at Tony as if he should just already know.

"That stupid TV show you two can't seem to tear your eyes away from?" Tony asks, glancing at the flat screen TV in front of Loki and I.

We were both sitting on the couch and I was curled up in a blanket. "Obviously." Loki answers.

Tony shakes his head and rolls his eyes. "I can't even with you two sometimes."

"Sh!" Loki then shushes Tony as the commercials come to an end and I quickly turn up the volume. "It's back on."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tony roll his eyes again and mutter, "Ridiculous." Before exiting the room.

Tony better get ready because Big Brother is on Wednesday, Thursday, and Sundays so he's going to be seeing a lot more of Loki around here for the next three months while our show is airing.

~~~

"Wait, what do I put here?" I ask, pointing at the top corner of the poster.

"Reece, you just asked me that." Bruce Banner reminds me.

"Right... but I had no idea what you were saying." I confess. I wasn't a 'science girl' and obviously didn't know squat.

"Just..." Banner breathes, already starting to get annoyed with my lack of chemistry knowledge. "Give me the pencil." And he takes the pencil out of my hand and begins to write on the poster.

"Reece, you can't let Banner do your Chemistry project for you." Tony tells me, but I wave it off.

"It's not my fault chemistry is so goddamn hard."

"Hey!" Tony warns me. "Language!"

"Peter, why don't you have to do a project?" Banner asks him. Peter was working on the coloring section of my poster.

"I took Chem last year so I could do World Earth Science this year." He explains. "But I remember doing this project and it is really hard. I got a C on it."

"Great." I cross my arms. "If you got a C, that most definitely means I'll fail."

"Not if Banner's doing it for you." Tony sasses before taking a sip of his coffee and walking out of the room.

"I'll do the rest of it." Banner whispers to me once Tony is gone. "Just don't tell Tony."

~~~

I think I might have done something wrong on giving Tony the power on thinking his parenting skills were good. Today, he told me I should learn to do some chores. Now he's sending me to the grocery store with a huge ass list of food.