Trapped

prepare yourself with a good snack for this long ass chapter, you're welcome
~~~

(3rd Person POV)
Tony Stark woke up to a loud siren. At first, he didn't comprehend it, annoyed that he'd been woken up. But he knew that siren all too well... The Avengers Tower was under attack.

Once this information had fully sunk into his brain, he shot up from his sleeping position and practically jumped out of bed, taking his bed covers with him. Quickly trying to sprint out his bedroom door, tripping over his bed sheets and then throwing them across the room, he finally escapes.

Surprisingly, no one was around. Usually there'd be people running around, especially his security team, but there was absolutely no one. This blinking red light in the hall catches his attention, and all of the sudden the siren comes to a blunt stop.

This made Tony nervous. Someone was messing with him and had control over his home. His heart picked up speed as his legs started running down the hall, his mind slowly catching up to his body as to what he was doing. He had to see if Reece was okay.

Tony didn't even bother to knock when he approached her door, ripping it open and charging in. He let out a deep breath once he saw Reece was still wrapped up in her blankets, hair in her face, still fast asleep.

"Reece?" Tony then heard a soft whisper coming from the hall, making him jump. "Mr. Stark?" Tony creeped towards the door, gazing out into the hall. "Anybody?"

At first he was scared, but then he could recognize that voice anywhere. "Peter?" Tony steps into the hallway, spotting Spider Man standing at the end of the hall, holding his mask tightly in his right hand.

"Mr. Stark, are you okay?" He asks desperately, jogging towards him.

"Yeah... I'm fine." Tony answered, confused as to how Peter even got into the building. "What are you doing here?"

"Karen alerted me that someone was attacking the Avengers facility building, and I was already out... so here I am." Peter explains. "What about Reece, is she okay?"

"She's fine." Tony answers, acknowledging her room with a head nod. "She's still asleep."

Peter chuckles lightly, shaking his head. "That girl can sleep through anything."

Tony stares at him, confused as to why he knows that specific piece of information. But Tony decided not to ask. "We need to figure out what's happening." Tony says, getting back on track.

"Good idea." Peter nods firmly.

"But first..." Tony begins, turning around. "Let's wake up Reece."

~~~
(Reece's POV)

I let Nox sleep in my bed with me. He usually lays down by my feet before I fall asleep, but when I wake up, he's always lying on top of my head. So when I felt shaking on my shoulders one early morning, I thought it was my cat.

"Stop it." I groan, still half asleep.

"Reece, wake up." I hear a familiar voice.

"Five more minutes." I mumble, turning on my side.

"No, you have to get up now." I recognize the voice to be Tony's. I don't answer and then I hear Nox hissing. "Hurry, your cat's gonna attack me."

"Good." I respond, pulling my pillow over my face.

"Reece, come on, you have to wake up." A different voice says. I freeze, recognizing that warming, soft voice anywhere.

That voice belonged to Peter Parker.

I quickly sat up, chucking my pillow to the side. Tony and Peter stood next to my bed, staring down at me. Peter was in his Spider suit, and Tony was in his pajamas. "What the hell?!" I yell, rubbing my eyes before staring at them intensely as I turn on my hearing aid.