↬ i.

he found himself falling through the thin air. his breaths became harder to get through, and the noise of the wind passing him filled his ears. he looked down, seeing himself approaching the dark ocean below. he closed his eyes, and just as he hit the cold, deep water, he suddenly...

...jumped awake.

namjoon swung his head off of his pillow so fast that he hit his head on the shelf attached to the back of the bed. after sitting up slowly, he pouted and rubbed his head, still half asleep and too tired to comprehend what happened.

what he didn't realize was the thing that woke him up was a high pitched scream, coming from the living room.

he realized something was happening when he heard jin desperately calling joon's name, and so the exhausted boy who now had a headache rushed out of the bedroom.

"what? what is it?" he asked in a panic.

"THERE'S A BUG!" jin screamed, hiding behind the couch and acting as if he'd just seen a murder scene, even pretending to cry. namjoon just stood there, then asking "where?" as he walked around to investigate.

"it was on the floor, by the window! holy shit, that scared the fuck out of me! kill it!" jin cried.

namjoon then noticed a small ball lying on the floor, pointing to it and asking "is this it?" to which jin nodded yes. namjoon bent down, then rolling his eyes.

"jin, it's your hair." he said as he picked it up.

"oh-" jin stood up and looked at it, then laughing awkwardly as namjoon flicked it at him.

while jin looked at it closer, namjoon sighed and held his head, as it was still stinging from how hard he hit it on the shelf. jin noticed that he was in pain, and immediately dropped the small hairs to run to his aid.

"what happened?" "i hit my head—it's no big deal, i'm okay." namjoon smiled, but jin wasn't convinced.

jin tilted joon's head down and kissed the small wound.

"thanks, ji—" "oh shit, it's eleven o'clock! hoseok's show is on!" jin cut him off, running to grab the TV remote as namjoon laughed and sat on the couch.

there was a knock at the door, and jin yelled "come in!" before yoongi ran inside, holding a pile of snacks, flags with hoseok on them, and all of the hoseok merch he got for christmas. he was cheering with excitement.

on that day, hoseok, being the famous dancer that he was, was attending a korean awards show where he was nominated for an award, and was set to perform.

though yoongi wanted to get tickets to go to the show, hoseok forced him not to so that they could save a little bit of money, and so, to cheer up yoongi, jin invited him and the rest of the friend group over on that day to watch the live broadcast of the show, so that they could all cheer on hoseok together.

after yoongi came inside, jungkook, jimin, seoyun, and taehyung followed behind, all of them just as hyped up as yoongi was. they set up a little system for food and bathroom breaks, as the award show began.

ten minutes passed of the hosts introducing the show and the cameras showing each idol walking in.

then suddenly, the crowd went wild.

the camera quickly moved across the rows of idols, everyone looking in the direction the camera was about to be facing.

the group lost it when hoseok walked onscreen.

"THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND! RIGHT THERE!" yoongi screamed at the top of his lungs, pointing eagerly at the TV screen, as jin and taehyung laughed, while the rest continued to excitedly cheer on their friend.