When They First Meet

I am skipping to the weekend the Saturday Alycat has off she has been working nonstop and just got done with the first week of school.

Alycat pov.

Jill just call me to tell me that we are going to a baseball game today because her boyfriend is home and she wants to send as much time with him as she can I don't get why I have to come but ok. She said if you look up the team they are playing against I will know by what you are wearing so don't look them up. I said ok I won't what time are you picking me up, she said they will be here at 11:00am to get me because the game starts at 3:15pm. I don't understand why so early made because of traffic I don't know but we hang up and I started to get ready.  I am done and now waiting for them to get here I have everything I need for the game and the drive to the place. They get here and I get in the car Jill was like girl you look good and thanks for not looking up the team. I said your welcome and thanks and why are we leaving so early, she said because I want to spend time with Rick and he wants to show you to the team so you can get a boyfriend. I say really I am not looking for a boyfriend I have my jobs to keep me busy. She said whatever  and plays music until we get there.  We get out of the car and go in side with this Jill show me around and when we are walking I bump into someone and fall but the person catches me and is holding on to me until I got my balance back then the person let go, I look up to see blond hair with blue eyes and he was tall. I said I am so sorry I should have pay attention he said it is ok and I am sorry too, I said it is fine and was going to ask his name but than Jill called me so I said bye. Jill and I go to Rich and the team was there the boys on the team are not cute at all. Soon we go to are sits we have been here for an hour now it is 1:00pm so they will started at 3:15pm so soon. I tell Jill I am going to the bathroom and she said do you need me to go with you I said no I will be fine and she said ok. I get to the bathroom and use it when I walk out of the bathroom I bump into someone (yes I know I need to pay attention) I look up to see the person I bumped into now is the same person from early. I said I am so sorry I really need to pay attention to wear I am going  and he said it is fine and I should to and are you ok. I said yeah I am fine , he said I have a problem and I said and that is. He said I don't know your name, Oh is what I say and I told him my name is Alycat Young and your name is with this he said his name is Jake Sanchez. We started walking and talking about ourselves. He ask if I had a boyfriend and I said no I never had a boyfriend and never when on dates because I want to wait until after college and because I am not pretty for boys to like me. He stops us from walking and looks at me and says you are beautiful don't ever say your not and he puts his hat on me and I say I am not and get the hat off now I look uglier. He said no you do not you look pretty and I love my hat on you and can I take a picture with you wearing my hat and I said sure so we take the picture and he ask for my number so I give if mine and I got his and had him send me the piWe started walking to where I have to go back to my friend and I say I should go before she starts to look for me. He said ok talk to you after the game and I will give you a sign ball from me so you can remember me, oh ok is what I say and goodbye can't wait to watch you play. He says bye and we walk off your two different ways. I get to my seat and Jill was like what took you so long I thought you got lost. I said you sure you know I as gone long or where you talking to your boyfriend the whole time. She said nothing and that was what I thought, well we got ready for the game to start. I texted my best friend Mady to see if she knows if Jake is part of her family and she said I don't know but I will find out for you and I said ok thanks. When the boys where practicing and me and Jake where trying to talk to each other it did not work well but he when to the dugout and I got a text saying you can not do that stuff when I am playing the game ok and I said ok. They started the game and we are in the button of the 2nd and there was a foul ball hit my me and I was just watching Jake and saw him coming to me for some reason and he puts his glove above my head and says hey I just saved your life and I said thanks and that was the last out for the ending so he gave me the ball. They are in the 6th ending Jake got a home run that when out of the park. When he come to three base he look at me and pointed a little so I can see to say that was for me. The game ended and I am waiting for Jake to come over to me. Soon Jake is by me and we started talking and he said that I am going to meet the team and I said what about my ride with Jill and he said I can take you home and I said ok that is fine so I tell Jill and we go to where the team is and talk with the team. Than we head to a food places, after eating we got to my house and I tell him to stay the night because it is too late to drive. We watch a movie a I put my head on his chest and he puts his arm around me and I fell asleep in the middle of the movie.