One-Uppers

I've been meaning to put out this rant actually a few days ago but school came up and I'm sorry for this delayed rant <3 So let's get right to it!

---

You know how people hate some types of people, like they make a list and they list some types of people they hate? Well I have one. Yet it's in my brain.

As you can see by the title of the chapter, it's about one-uppers.

Now if you follow me on Twitter, (unless you didn't see in your newsfeed) you know I've been ranting about this for a few days because it just... Sets off a bomb in me.

You may be wondering, 'Well why does one-uppers annoy you so much? Just ignore them!'

That's the thing!

YOU CAN'T!

THEY ONE-UP EVERYTHING YOU DO YOU IDIOT!

It's probably the worst kind of people (even though it's rare as hell to find one). But if you're unlucky enough, one will happen to stumble into your life sadly enough.

And being the most unlucky person ever, guess who talked to one. *Raises hand*

And this is why I made this rant.

They make you feel like complete SHIT! And I already look-down upon myself sometimes. This is just another thing to annoy me.

Everything you say, they counter-attack it.

I'll give you two examples.

1. Play it out as a video game.

----

"Alright." GamerGuy88 said. "First, group A with Grammer4Lyfe and ILikeDicks will head to B and capture the point. Then Sonvabitch and I will head to A. We'll meet up at C then I'll tell the rest of the plan there."

"I could take care of all of them at C and D." Sonvabitch spoke up, a strange grumbling sound came from his mic when he spoke up.

"B-But Sonvabitch! You'll get raped!" ILikeDicks stuttered, worried for his friend he only met 1 week ago, but he's a brother to him.

"It's fine. I GOT MY ULTRA DICKANATOR!" Sonvabitch roared, taking out a fabulous gun with pink and glitter all over it.

"Sonvabitch, you know there will be at least ten players." GamerGuy88 said with no emotion for his 'friend.' He's been in the clan for a week and he's already one-upping!

"I know. But I'll be find. I once versed one-hundred people and won!"

"Waht teh faq oune-hundrd peolz haxor!!1" Grammer4Lyfe shouted, clearly upset that Sonvabitch 'haxs.'

"He's a fucking one-upper. Let's leave the lobby guys." GamerGuy88 commanded, leaving the lobby, as well as the fellow clan members.

Soon Sonvabitch was all alone.

"Oh well, I could fap now!"

----

2. *Gets a high score on video game*

"OH ONCE I GOT 69K ON A SINGLE PERSON."

Me- what the FUCK.

----

Point is, fuck you one-uppers.

And the person who 'one-upped' me, is probably reading this.

What I have to say to you is...

Thanks for making me and many people feel like shit.

Love,

Melissa and other people who have been hurt. <3