13

Kaycees POV

Trigger warnings

"H-Hayley" I croak out and she looks down. "You know her?" Kylie asks and I nod. I run up to her and hug her and she freezes up. "I.. Ken said you were gone. He cried for months." I say and she looks down.

".. his the guy" she croaks out and I frown. "I said I loved a guy. And I nearly killed him. it was the full moon and I had no control. That was ken.." she says and I widen my eyes. "But he has no scar. Nothing... well I don't think so." I say and she nods. "I got a very good friend, to heal him with his blood. And compel him to forget" she says weirdly and I nod.

"How are you understanding this kaycee?" Kylie asks and I turn around. "Watch too many movies with these stuff, and never watched the wrong ones like twilight" I say and Hayley chuckles. "Kaycee! What. Are you doing! Get out" my dad says and pulls my arm and closes the cage.

I see him pull out a gun and point it at her. "No. Dad. What are you doing! No she's a friend! She's not bad. No dad don-." Then that's when I heard it. The gun shot. Straight in her head. I feel tears in my eyes as I look up at him. "Dad. She's 16. 16! Not even an adult! Barley even lived life! She hates being a wolf! She hates it! She tries to be normal! But you killed her! LIKE AN ANIMAL!" I shout and I run upstairs. I see Devon and my mom talking and I go past them.

I feel a hand grab mine and I look back and see Devon. "Let go of me! I'm not doing your hunter business. I'm not and will never, NEVER be a cold hearted killer like dad. Like all of you. Killing innocent people. You don't even know anything about her. But your just so blind that you kill anyone who is unique and normal. Pure disgust is what I have for all of you. All of you!"

By this time I was shouting and everyone was there. Mom, Dad, Devon and Kylie. My whole family. Killers. "Kaycee. She was a cold blooded killer. A werewolf!" Devon shouts and I roll my eyes and glare at all of them. "You knew nothing about her life! Why Ken was always helping her? Only Ken and I knew about her! And you still knew nothing. And you killed her. Without even a blink you killed her dad! Who is the cold blooded killer? For all I know, you've killed more people then her. No matter if they were already dead. You are a fucking murderer. All of you are" I say and run into my room and slam the door. I cry and cry until I hear a knock.

I stay silent and they come in. "Hey.." Kylie says and I roll my eyes. I ignore her as she sits on the bed next to me. "Kaycee. I know it's hard. It's hard for me too. I've always hated this. But sometimes they could be killers. I mean, she said she nearly killed someone." She says and I roll my eyes. "Cause she had no control. No choice. No freedom." I say and she looks down.

"She said she was different. Didn't know it was this different. Before she left, she told me things." I say and she looks at me. "She said that every day she would go home. And her step dad would look at her in disgust. He would.." I say and I cry. "What.. what would he do?.." she asks and I sigh. "Kylie. Her dad would rape her. Everyday. Not caring if she got pregnant. She's been pregnant twice. When she would tell her step dad, he would smirk. And do horrible things. Kick her, punch her. All in the stomach, to kill the baby.." I say and she widens her eyes.

"He abuses her. Since she was 11. And she just got free from him last year. Ran away. Just when she gets freedom. She dies. And this was all before she triggered her curse? You know how I know?" I ask and she looks down. "Nothing healed. All the scars from her dad there. Every full moon she was fine. A little coo coo but didn't turn into something. Until last year." I say and she looks down. "That's when I pieced it all together. She was in a crash with her step sister. Guess who died" I say and she keeps her head down.

"You guys knew nothing. And that's what disgusts me. Killing because their different." I say and she sighs. "I.." she starts and I look at her. She stays silent and I sigh. She gets up and walks to the door  leaving me with my thoughts. Then she comes to a stop. "But just before you say any more. You had another brother. Remember? Younger brother?" She asks and I nod.

"Well he wasn't killed by a crash. He was killed by a wolf. A werewolf." She says and walks out. Then I feel my eyes tear up and everything I had against hunters flew out the window. I get up and leave my room and watch my family. Heads down. "Teach me" I say and they all look up confused. Kylie smiling.

"Teach me to kill"

Well that went the opposite way quickly.

Sorry it's short.