2

Sean's POV

"Kenneth, What did I say about no hit and runs" I whispered to Kenneth as we were walking to the classroom. "Dude, I was home all day yesterday with my parents giving me a lecture on getting home earlier" he whispers back and I sigh.

"Well it wasn't me" I tell him as we look around for seats. The teacher wasn't here. But they're were 2 seats left, one next to a random guy and one next to.. Her. Before I could go to the spot away from her, Kenneth already sat down and smirked. "Seriously" I whisper so only he could here and he chuckles.

I walk slowly to the spot avoiding staring at her and sit down. I get some of my books out and start randomly drawing. "How's it going?" I hear Kenneth whisper from across the room. Things we do with vamp hearing. "You know I'm an original right? How many years older is that?" I whisper and I look at him and I see him turn around and roll his eyes.

"Oh c'mon, just be friends with her. Kaycee is really nice. We're friends" he says and I look up at him. "Her names kaycee.." I say to myself. "Beautiful name for someone as beautiful" I whisper to myself and I hear Kenneth burst out laughing.

"Someone's in love" I hear him whisper and I roll my eyes. "Am not." I whisper to him and he looks back. He widens his eyes and looks back down and I frown. "Woah.. your drawings are so good" I hear someone say and I instantly recognise her voice and freeze.

"Uhh thank you.." I say looking down at my drawing. I didn't even know I was drawing it. Well this is embarrassing. "Is.. is that me? And a wolf?" She asks and I feel my face grow hot. "Uh.. yea.. um.." I say trying to think of a lie. "Yea Ken said you had a dog, and maybe you liked wolves so.." I say. I don't even know if she has a dog.

"Oh yea. My 2 dogs are so cute. Wolves.. hmm yea some of them are really beautiful" she says and I look at her. "You've seen one before?" I ask and she nods. "I was only little tho. I was in the woods, I drifted off from the path and yea.. there it was. I didn't harm me tho so.." she says and I see something in her eyes hesitate to tell the rest so I nod and chuckle.

"Yea most wolves only growl at you because they want to scare you off. Trust me, their more scared of what mundanes are going to do to them" I say chuckling and she giggles. "You say that like your one" she says jokingly and I freeze and awkwardly chuckle. "Yea their my favourite" I say getting lost in her eyes.

"Class! WOOOH! Sorry I'm so late. Got a little caught up with an annoying distraction" she says rolling her eyes. "Oh hey. Class going fine?" The principal says and he looks around the class. "Well I just got here from our little conversation so I don't know? What do you think?" She says sarcastically as some of us chuckle. "Well, see you later Janet" the principal says smiling at her and leaving. She smiles back but once his gone she sighs heavily and rolls her eyes.

The whole class burst out laughing and she looks at kaycee. "Kayc, you gotta tell your uncle to ya know.." she says and kaycee giggles. "His been single for so long.." she says sighing as some of us laugh even more. "The principal is your uncle?" I ask her as the teacher starts setting up her powerpoint and she nods.

"Yea.. his a little on the coo coo side of the fam but aren't we all" she says giggling and I smile. "So hey, you wanna, maybe hang after school? You seem really nice" she asks me as she looks down and I smile.

"That'd be great"

______

"Why did I say that! I don't want to hang out with her! I mean, I do! I've always wanted too! But I can't! Ugh ken!" I shout as I crave on blood with my nervous energy. He walks up and looks at me and raises his brow. He sighs deeply and shakes his head walking back to his seat. "Ya know, one day the post man is gonna see you craving over blood when your thinking about kaycee" he says and I roll my eyes.

"HELP ME MAN!" I shout and he rolls his eyes. "Sean, what's so bad about being with kaycee. I'm your only friend. Make more" He says and I roll my eyes. "What happens when they realise I don't age? No ageing cream is that good. I literally used that excuse 2 centuries ago" I say and he sighs.

"You got to live a little Sean. Even tho your practically dead. See your sisters, they're originals too, they have friends" he says and I roll my eyes. "Step sisters. Remember them leaving me because I came from a bloodline of wolves?" I say and he chuckles.

"C'mon Sean. Wait what time are you supposed to meet her?" He asks and I widen my eyes. "5:30. Why?" I ask and he checks his phone and shrugs. "Cause it's 5:45" he says simply and I'm already out the door and near the cafe. I walk a bit so it seems normal and I open the door.

I see her reading a book on one of the tables with a mug on the table. She looks up at me and smiles. I smile back and sit down. "Thought you'd leave me hanging for a minute" she says jokingly and I chuckle. "Yea Sorry. I was talking to ken about something and I lost track of time, then I had to walk here so" I say and she nods and frowns. "How far away is your house from here?" She asks and I think for a bit.

"15 minute drive." I say and she nods then widens her eyes. "How long does it take to walk?" She asks and I freeze up not knowing the answer. Cause I mean for me it's 2 seconds. "Uh.. 20 to 30 minutes?" I say and she widens her eyes. "Omg I could've picked you up or meet closer to your house." She says worriedly and I smile. "It's all good. I like the exercise anyways. You know, got to keep in shape" I say jokingly and she giggles.

"Trust me, if anyone's in shape around here, all the girls know it's you" She whispers to herself but I heard it. I chuckle and she looks at me. "What does that mean?" I ask smirking and she turns red. "You heard that.." she says nervously and I chuckle. "Not hard to miss" I say while smirking and she turns even redder.

"Uh.. I- I... all I mean it that... um... well all the girls talk about you and your um... abs? And your um... V?" She says and I burst out laughing. "Girls talk about my V-Line?" I ask and she sighs and giggles. "Ok that's enough information. I don't want to get attacked for exposing the whole population of girls in our school" she says genuinely worried but then laughs.

"Your a girl. You talk about it?" I ask jokingly and she widens her eyes. "Uh.. I um.. well that's a hard question.. well hmm. Uh you see I-." She stumbles and stutters and I laugh. "It was a joke. Just like seeing you stutter like that. It's cute" I say genuinely happy and she blushes deeply.

"I think you've made a new friend Lew" she says and I smirk. "Hmm.. I wonder who?" I say and she giggles and throws the cafe pillow at me. "I ain't driving ya home" she says huffing and I chuckle and shrug. "Okie" I say and she widens her eyes. "Ugh I'm driving you home I just don't want you to freeze" she says straight after and I chuckle.

"What ever you say ricebowl"

Feedback please.

So I'm actually really keen about this book. It will probably turn out so shit but.. eh all of mine are shit. Now don't go and complement my work, I ain't fishing for compliments. Lmao I'm just saying what I think. But eh, I like writing so ima do it even if it turns out bad.