Part I: Airplane Pt. 2

Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!

The stage was dark. There was a loud cheering from the crowd. I saw Jungkook who was sitting on a chair with a mic in his hand. I could see him shaking his left foot nervously.

I saw the lights turning on and there was a spotlight on Jungkook. His foot immediately stopped shaking and his face turned confident. I saw a smirk forming on his face as the music turned on and he started singing.

'I sanghan kkoma
Sumswideut noraehaenne
Eodideun joa...'

I really admire the boy for his this ability. He can change himself in a fraction of a second and appear so confident suddenly.

The crowds were cheering our names. I felt my stomach growl of fear. My heart was beating so fast. I saw Jimin take away the mic from him with such ease and grace. He sang with his angelic voice and I could feel my heart calm down. Then came V and my heart was about to burst. Next was our turn to go on stage. Me, and Namjoon.

'... You're a singing star
But I see no star
Myeot nyeoni heulleogabeorin dwi...'

"I still.." I sang as Namjoon took the mic. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he accidentally touched my hand while doing that.

I looked at him but he wasn't looking. I kept singing and making eye contact with him but I was the only one doing that. He didn't even look at me for a second.

"This was the last test Jin.." I told myself "...he doesn't like you and you know that. Now concentrate and do your part well." I held the tears in my eyes and began to dance with a new confidence. I was depressed but I wasn't going to let that take over my performance. And it's not like Namjoon cared.

I smiled for the whole performance when I was crying from the inside and then I finally sighed when the performance was over. I have liked Namjoon for so long now that I don't even remember. I keep hoping that he will like me back but I think that will only remain a dream.

He used to like me before, or at least I thought he did. He looked at me during performances and smiled when I did a step right. But in the last few months I have been dropping so many hints that I like him and he is ignoring them, moving further away from me.

I lost hope yesterday and made a pact with myself. If he looks at me even once in the performance today, he likes me and if he doesn't, then I should give up any hope. And he didn't. He didn't look at me even once.