Chapter 13: Shattered

Freddy's POV:
This week has been a little crazy. My feelings for Summer are back! But she's dating Asher.

I go to my locker to put my stuff back then I hear some students talking.

"Have you heard? Asher and Summer are just faking that they're dating.", one student said. "Really? Why would they do that?", another one asked. "I don't know."

Wait. Summer and Asher are just faking it. Which means that Summer's single! This must be my time to tell her what I feel! I run as fast as I can to look for Summer and I find her at her locker...with Asher.

"Hey guys! So are you dating?", I ask. "What are you talking about? We're dating.", Summer says. "Stop kidding around. I know you're little secret. You guys are faking your relationship." "Oh well that was before. But when we realized that we like each other, we started dating...for real.", Asher tells me. "Oh so you guys are dating? For real?", I ask in a sad tone. They both nod in unison. "Oh well. See ya guys later. I guess."

I turn around and walk back to the classroom. I can't believe they're officially dating. I think my heart just shattered into pieces. I thought that this is my time to tell her what I truly feel. But I guess it's not.

Author's Note
Hey guys! I hope you're liking the story so far. I won't be as active that much cause of school. But I'll try to update every once in a while.