Chapter 5: Jealousy

Summer's POV:

I was walking in the hallway with Tomika, then I saw Freddy and Kale talking and they're...holding hands. I never knew they were dating. I mean I like him but I guess he doesn't like me back..

"I never knew Freddy and Kale are dating.", I tell Tomika. "Oh yeah, they've been hanging out for a while.", Tomika says. "Oh well that's nice." "Hey Summer, why do you keep looking at them? Are you jealous? Oh wait you like Lawrence. You'd never get jealous.", Tomika says. "Ugh! I can't take this anymore. I don't like Lawrence. I like Freddy. I just didn't want Freddy to know that l like him.", I tell her. "Wow. Summer, you like Freddy? So you are jealous!" "Fine. I guess I am a little."

I approach Freddy and Kale.

"Hey guys! What's up?", I ask them. "The sky. The ceiling.", Kale says. "That's great! Really really great.", I smile. "So what are you doing after school? Wanna hang out?", Freddy asks. "No thanks. I have other plans...like going to the coffee shop...with my boyfriend.", I lie. "You have a boyfriend? Who is he?", Kale asks in curiosity. "Um....Asher. Yeah Asher.", I lie again. "Wow. That's great, Summer.", Freddy says. "Well, gotta go, see ya guys later."

I leave and look for Asher.

Author's Note

Hey guys! I hope enjoy this chapter. Tune in to know what happens next!