Chapter 11: Ugly Emotion

Freddy's POV:
It's been a week since Kale and I's breakup and so far, everything's been good. We're just friends.

It's lunch time and I'm sitting with Zack and Lawrence. Then I see Summer.

"Hey Summer! Wanna eat with us?", I call. "No, thanks. I'm gonna eat with Asher.", she replies. "Oh ok."

Summer's been with Asher lately and I just can't help but look at the way they show their affection for each other. It's like they were really meant to be.

"Hey Freddy! Earth to Freddy!", Zack yells. "Oh um sorry. I was just thinking about stuff." "Dude you were looking at Summer and Asher the past twenty minutes.", Lawrence adds. "Wait. Are you jealous?" "What? No! I'm not jealous. It's an ugly emotion.", I tell them. "Yeah right. Well just eat your food. We'll be late for band practice."

After we eat, we head off to our room to practice. I haven't seen Summer and she's usually the first one here.

Then Summer comes in and kisses Asher goodbye.

"So Asher huh?", I ask her. "Yeah. You got a problem with that?", she tells me. "Nothing. I mean there are a lot more good-looking guys out there. If you know what I'm saying." I wink. "Well Asher's great. He's funny, nice, and we both like the same tv show! He's the best!" "Oh well. I'm great too....in a lot of other stuff.", I add. "Really? Like what?" "Um I can juggle...and...I can..play darts." "Well Asher can do it a lot of those. Well, gotta practice", she tells me. "But- I have so much more to show you!"

I just don't know why she chose him! Wait. Oh no. I think I'm feeling...the UGLY EMOTION. I also think that my feelings for Summer are back.

Author's Note
Hey guys! Thank you so much for the views and votes! Just keep reading!