Chapter 12: The Confession

Summer's POV:
It's been 6 months since the plan and I think I'm ready to tell Asher my real feelings for him. I look for him in the hallway and he isn't there. I looked for him everywhere but still no sign of him. Oh dang it! I almost forgot about his lacrosse practice! He must be at the field!

(At the field..)
"Hey Asher! I have something to tell you.", I yell. "Ok. What is it?", he asks. "Um...I-I passed my Math test!", I stutter. "Wow. That's great! Is that all you wanna tell me?" "Um no......Look Asher, it's been 6 months since this whole plan started and I think I want this 'fake relationship' to be real.", I tell him. "So what are you saying?", he asks. "What I'm saying is...Asher, I like you and not in a fake way." "Summer....I-I like you too.", he smiles. "So is this real or not?", I smile back. "Oh it's real. Absolutely real." "Great!", I chuckle. "I love you Summer Hathaway." "I love you too."

We kiss in the field and we walk back, with my head leaning on his shoulder, holding hands.

Author's Note
Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter! This is one of my favorite chapters to write. This was inspired by the movie "To All The Boys I've Loved Before". Which team are you on? 'Fremmer' or 'Summer and Asher'? Comment down below!

P.S.
Sorry if this chapter is short.