"You were with him?" his tone appeared a bit harsh.

"Yeah... he wanted to talk to me about something." I started to get a bit nervous... he didn't seem happy with me.

"What were you talking about Hana?" I could feel my hands start to get sweaty. When I bring this up I know he'll get mad.

"Well... we talked about the video." I gulped hard impatiently waiting for his response.

"We'll deal with this when I get home." from the tone of his voice he seemed almost relaxed. However, that's what's scaring me the most. There's no way he could be so calm. He has to be mad...

✎...

Hours passed as I sat alone in our room. I haven't heard from him since our phone call. I was starting to get a bit worried for him. As I got up from the bed I heard the door knob twist and I stood there frozen, eyes locked with Jimin's from behind the door.

I cracked a slight smile, "Hi.".

"Hi." he closed the door behind him.

"Where have you been? It's been almost 5 hours..." I started fidgeting with my fingers.

"I was taking care of some business..." he walked past me and sat onto the bed. One by one he took off his shoes.

"Well- what business?" I stood still staring at him.

"Just some small things." he chuckled a bit, plopping himself backwards onto the bed.

Just as I was about to speak my phone rang. I walked over to the end table and accepted the call, "Hana..." that voice. It's Jin, "Let's not communicate anymore. I'm not a good person to have in your life." my face turned.

"What? Jin-" and just like that the phone was cut off.

I heard what sounded like almost a whisper leave Jimin's mouth, "Finally. Took him long enough." he chuckled.

I shot my head to face him, "Excuse me? That was thanks to you?!" my expression showed disgust.

"Does it matter? The guy is no good, just trouble..." he shrugged his shoulders, closing his eyes.

"No good?! He's your friend isn't he?" my voice unintentionally grew louder.

"Not really... just a guy who did me a few favors." he seemed so chill and nonchalant. It was starting to trigger a nerve.

"Favors that I'm sure saved your ass, and all you could say is that he wasn't really a friend? Are you serious right now?" I stood with my arms crossed.

Jimin shot his eyes open and raised from the bed, "So? I can choose what relation it is that I have with that man. It's quite frankly none of your business Hana."

I sat there silent. Jin seemed so genuine when he expressed how close Jimin and him were, yet here he was discrediting their friendship.

"You're a terrible person..." I can tell my words caught him off guard.

"What?" he cocked his head.

"You heard me. You're disgusting." I shot a glance anywhere but at him.

He slowly raised from the bed and got close, his lips nearly touching my ear, "Hana... you shouldn't be meddling in people's business other than your own." he tried to reach his arm out to touch me but I pushed it away.

"I can do what I want." I walked over to the window.

He chuckled, "Sure... just stay away from him.".

"You can't tell me what to do... Jin is someone who I can trust." I said confidently. 

"Trust?! Are you kidding me? You barely know the damn guy." he scoffed, heading over to me.

"Don't you dare take another step. You stay your ass right there." I'm irritated, "How dare you tell me who I can trust? Someone whose so genuine could never be able to stab someone in the back. I wholeheartedly trust him." I said without hesitation. 

He gritted his teeth and raised his voice, "Why are you so stubborn and disobedient?!" disobedient?

"Am I a damn dog?! Disobedient? I don't owe shit to you!" I spat back.

"You owe your life to me!" he retorted back, "That's what you fucking owe me!" his voice raised.

I jumped, I felt scared. I've never felt this way with Jimin before... he started walking back over to me, this time he grabbed my jaw and forcefully made me face him.

"You owe me obedience, you owe me your trust. You owe me everything..." his gaze was so strong. It felt as if I was cracking from under him.

A tear fell from my eye, "So what? I'm a possession now?! Jimin be honest with me for once in your life... you only saved me because you couldn't save her." slowly a tear fell.

His grip on my jaw loosened and his jaw clenched, "Excuse me?".