Hey Angel

"It's not going to end well, we all know that." Liam stated, his voice being almost as quiet as the deathly silence they were sat in, that continued even after Liam spoke. Eventually words and thoughts started to form in Niall's mind but, as usual, something was always there to enlarge the problem at hand.

This time it was Harry, barging through for the first time in months. Mid panic attack, who could blame him though. The other two boys rushed over to his side as he dropped to the floor, tears pouring out his eyes like he had never cried before.

Except he had, Niall knew it. It took everything inside of him to not run over to his place, kick down his door and hold him close. He couldn't though, he had to grant Harry that wish at least. The only other thing he wanted in life was his boyfriend so if he couldn't have that, Niall was determined to let him have something. Even if he knew it wasn't the best thing to do.

Harry wouldn't stop shaking, crying. Just generally being broken until a quiet yet remotely familiar knock was heard. Then, for the first time in so long, Harry was still with not a sound coming from his mouth. His body stayed frozen and his eyes stayed focused on the carpet beneath him.

They all knew who it was, they all missed him but couldn't admit it. They also knew exactly what he was feeling by that one small action. He was hurt, upset. Feeling the same as Harry.

Louis never walked in, Harry never stood up and no one ever spoke. The whole ride to the studio, discreet glances were shared between the two and the others noticed. They decided that it would be best to let them be. That was the most communication between the exes in months and secretly, they both loved and hated it.

The ride there felt so much longer than it really was but what seemed longer was the moment that Louis and Harry were told they were going to be the ones writing. Together. Alone.

They finally connected their eyes, both pairs immediately watering but they just stared. That was long and completely, just well confusing. What was there that could be said? They had strict orders that they had to follow.

So they unwillingly did exactly that after finally breaking their long awaited eye contact and moving past drama only they could explain, they were pulled away into a room that was way to small to be able to sit apart from one another.

Then, finally, their work began. As the manager walked out the room Harry immediately just turned away, writing to himself as the love of his life sat there in shock.

They were sat so close that Louis just couldn't help to look over to where the long haired boy was writing as he blinked back the tears forming. Making it extremely obvious what he was writing about. Somehow the whole band knew what story this album would tell.

As Harry went to turn back around to place his notebook on the table, he caught Louis whose face read guilt and sadness with a hint of anger. When Harry turned, he caught Louis' arm with his book and there was a small misunderstanding of whether Harry just did that to hurt Louis or if it really was an accident. Which it was, but for some reason untold, Louis wanted to blame Harry. So that's exactly what he did.

'You're pathetic'

And of course, Harry joined in.

'You're childish'

'You're immature'

'You're just a bitch'

It wasn't like Harry to swear at other people, but that all changed along with the rest of his life. That final word alone was enough to send Louis into an immense state of shock. Everyone knew Harry had morals, he never cursed. Except now.

Niall and Liam once again heard every word of their argument. All they wanted was to run in and sit with them. They didn't though. The truth is, they would never argue directly in front of their friends. They were good people deep down and they would never cause that much of a burden, purposefully.