Chapter 3

"Pull over here please" i yell to the taxi driver.

All the Magcon boys scramble out of the three taxi cabs. We grab our suitcases and head inside the hotel. We check in and show them our ID telling them we are apart of magcon.

They tell us our rooms, i chose to stay with Nash, Cam, and Carter. I start unpacking my clothes but i grow tired of it and just leave the rest in the suitcase. I get some of the guys and go check out new york.

I head outside and across the street to some shop. I walk in the store and open up my phone to vine. I take videos of the guys singing and dancing and pranking people.

I grab some candy and merchandise and walk to the counter. Cam is at the counter flirting with some chick. O my gosh she looks so familiar...i cant put my finger on it though. "So can i have yo numba" cam flirts. "Sure, lemme see your phone" the girl says. She typed in her name and number. "Yo cam do you think you could maybe stop flirting for two seconds so i can buy this stuff" i sass. He backs away and says "for sure". I check out and i still cant get over it. She has these blue eyes.

I got my stuff and left with the guys. We walked back to the hotel and went swimming. We got back around 10:00pm and i got changed. "Cam what was that girls name you were flirting with at the store?" I curiously asked. "Uhm lemme check....her name is jess" he says looking at his phone then back up at me.

O my god. Its jessi, i knew it i could tell by her eyes and her nose. I cant believe it after all these years i finally found her. I have to see her. I got up walking out of the room... Then i walked back in because i realized i just had a towel around my waist.

I got changed and sprinted across the street. The store closes at 10:30 and it was two minutes till then. "JESSI I KNEW IT WAS YOU" i yelled walking in the store. She was at the register wiping the tables down. She looks up and looks me in the eyes. "I knew it was you as soon as you walked in the store" she plainly says. "Ive missed you so much jess i cant even explain", i start tearing up. Fricken god matt keep it together.

She walks out from behind the register. I cant hold it any longer, i run into her arms giving her a hug and i spun her around. I set her down after awhile and she saw me crying so she wiped away the tears. "I have missed you too matt".

-

-

-

-

Mk so ik this is short but the next chapter is gonna be much longer! So please comment suggestions or anything😊