Tevin- aight we will. lets go

Zack- im taking her back bruh

Tevin- we aint yo fucking bruh. we aint cool no more cuh. toya bring yo ass!

Toya- n-no man damn!

Sebastion- toya if you dont get to fuckng walking. i swear on my dead mami imma drag you

i didnt want to argue. i never tod yall but sebastion and tevin are cousins and them to are hella protective. every drop we make im always with them. everytime they think something wrong with me they know and they hmu. they blunt and they wont heisitate to put me in my place. they older by one year and they think they the ish cause they bout to be 19.-_- niggas.

i told zack to call me later and he nodded. i was walking but then slowed down so they can go in front of me. then maybe i could run off. but that didnt work. sebastion gone scoop me and and kept walking. "you aint slick toya" i pouted and tevin flicked my lip hard as shit. "oww!", "stop fucking pouting"

they put me in the back of they jag and we left. to say i was mad was an understatment. i could'nt be mad cause i know they only do this out of love.

Toya- where we going?

Tevin- to kirko house

Toya- ahhh! whyy!?

Sebastion- cause you need to realize that everyone heal diffrently. and you not finna leave our bro for no thirsty ass nigga. we'on like dude at all.

Toya- what yal got against him?

Tevin- he was blood but that shit got contaminated with bullshit

Toya- oh....

Tevin- today was yo last day with him btw he no good trust me

Toya- no good as in?

Sebastion- we will tell you later but first you need some dick and kirko need some culo so yall go make up and fuck.

Thy was right i do need to realize people heal diffrently. and i was helping him the wrong way. i got out and headed to the door. they blew the horn left .

************************************************************************************************************************

The door opened and he just stared at me. he tried to close the door but i stopped him. i know he mad. he walked away and i followed him. he was smikong a blunt and sat down on the couch. the place was dirty. and i see he back to the old kirko that i didnt like before.

Toya- baby?

Kikro- dont. you left me when i needed you

Toya- but you was not there for me when i needed you and when i did try to come and see you, you brushed me off.

Kikro-i know and im sorry. i didnt mean that shit. and you know it. i know i fucked up and all but to go out with another nigga tho when i need you is pretty fucked up. then i called and called text after text and no answer.im not the basic average person i handle shit alot diffrent. why you think it took me so long to see my momma.

Toya- im sorry but we cant keep doing this shit.

Kirko- what you mean? is it that zack nigga? you caught feelings?

Toya- no keenon i didnt. he is only a friend. but im talking about blocking me out and expecting me to automatically know what to do. we are building this relationship together. that means im steady learning about you. but i cant if you hide certian things from me. like your mom and stuff you cant do that. to me and when you said you didnt lov-

Kirko- dont evn fix your mouth to say that. i never said that. the reasson i didnt say nun is because i was hurt i was fucking hurting. i felt like everything that has happened to you is my fault. i had to man up and get over that shit tho so dont even say that. like i said before i'll never stop loving you. you forver mine. and that nigga got off lucky i was finna beam his ass.

Toya- so you still love me?

Kirko- yes baby i do.dont ever run off like that and start thinking i dont alright. now its time for honesty hour. i got to tell you something

Toya- ok what is it

Kirko- dont be mad

Toya- i know you almost cheated

Kirko- trent?

Toya- yup

Kirko- im sorry i-

Toya- shhh. its ok but i see i gota remind you of who's dick this belong to. regaurdless of temptation.

i was now sitting on his lap and he finished his blunt.....

I'll do the freaky freak the next chapter and that will drop tomorow if i get my 30+ goal.