Chapter 39

Toya-

Me and kacy made up and she a real chill person. to be honest i was ready to strike her one good time but i had to control myself cause she years younger than me and thats bae lil sister he have'nt see in a while. it was time to go to the meeting and i told everyone to get ready.all my brother workers, my parents, trina and nike not keenon he staying with stacy at home cause she didnt want to go. big black and his workers was gone be there and trenton. this thing was gone be huge.

i went into kirko room and went to my closet and sat there deciding what should i wear. after 10 mins of searching i decided to wear my blue acid was rip jeans, blue versace button up shirt, blue timbs, silver hoops, necklace, and few rings and braclets. i was looking basic but shid i was feeling it. i freshened up and did my hair. i parted it on the side and flat ironed it bine straight. i put on my baby lips and mascara. i felt like i over did it but oh well. i grabbed my beenie and walked downstairs.

"bout damn time took you long enough" kirko smart ass said. i flicked him off we walked to the car. about 30 mins later we pulled up to the stadium. it was hella polices escorting all these niggas inside. oh yea we own a police station so them niggas riding with us. we parked and went up to the window to check our names. as we was walking kirko say his friends and i saw my bitches chloe and sasha. "yoooo babes!" i yelled catching they attention. they smiled and somehow we whinned up walking in a big ass group.

Sasha- correct me if im wrong but is that tevin eyeing lil kirko down

i looked at kacy and she was walking looking at her phone then i looked at tevin thirsty ass and sure enough he was staring. eye raping if you ask me

Toya- awl hell that nigga nigga some pussy..and fast

Chloe- i tried to hook him up with my dawg tamera but he said she to easy they fucked on the first night.

Toya- well he better watch it cause kirko we'll clock his ass

Sasha- i know you right about that

i looped my arm with kacy and me and the girls decided to walk faster. i turned around and the boys was not even walking they ass was doing the nae nae. like fr tho we gota go. "DEMARE,JMARK, CLIDE,KIRKO,SEBASTION AND TEVIN BRING YO ASSES ON RIGHT NOW!" chloe yelled. them niggas started sprinting towards us like fucking kids.

we get to the window and checked for our names and they gave us our tickets with the location to sit. we walked inside and it was huge. we had floor seats so we had to walk downstaris to get there. we was split into two huge groups big black people was on the south side and eddie group was on the west side of the staduim. they also grouped them smaller they put it ages 16- 21, 22-32, and 32-40 we stop all niggas at the age of 40 cause they just to damn old now. if you not over anything you have no say so.

we found our seats and trina, nike, along with our parents. i saw trent but he was on the other side of the staduim with his boys. i went and said my hello's, cracked jokes bout where my momma and daddy suppose to be sitting and went to sit back down.it started in about 10 mins so everybody was just chillen. kirko and his niggas went homie hunting. basically they saw they old niggas who moved to Alabama and SC to work for eddie since he known down there.

Kacy- umm toya is one of keenon friends slow?

Toya- *bust out laughing* no why what happen

Kacy- cause that fine boy over there keep looking at me

Toya- girl dont mind him he thirsty and he looking for a girl but i'll tell him you to young

Kacy- umm no thats ok i'll do im 15 i can tell him