Chapter 50

Toya-

I woke up and my stomach was still a Lil sore. I rubbed my stomach cause this feels really weird now. I looked up at Kirko and he was already looking down at me. I looked back down and he kissed my forehead.

Kirko- you still hurting baby?

Toya-yea but its Barrable

Kirko- mmk you ready to go home?

Toya- isn't your car a mess?

Kirko- its getting cleaned and repaired. demar and Chloe dropped off my cadi so we good and I got you some clothes to change into

I nodded and headed to the bathroom to shower I felt nasty. freggin hate hospitals. I don't believe the cold air kills bacteria. it just freeze them shits and wait till you touch em. that's just me shid.

Kirko came in and started brushing his teeth and put my bag on the counter. I got out the tub and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me tight. I grabbed my tooth brush and started going in.

I put my clothes on and waited for Kirko to get out the bathroom. I swear he take longer baths then me. that's ridiculous got me looking a man in this relationship waiting on him. ain't that something.

I looked at my stomach and started wishing I was actually having kids. it pained me to know that something Kirko wanted was now down the drain. we'll get more one day. soon as prom hit he can have as many as he want.

scratch that as many as I want. I only want 4. two boys and two girls. Ashley baby don't count as the four I want. but I can't wait for this to come. Imma be the best mother any Lil boy wants. he gone be  momma boy to. he is not coming out like Kirko hard headed ass.

Kirko finally came out the bathroom and he looked like a newborn person. her had on some black and red Jordan gym shorts and a black tank top showing everything off real good. the way his and sit up making that v cut like out. lemme stop.

he saw me staring and grinding his hips Lawd. then he got closer I laughed and pushed him back. he picked up our stuff and we headed to the desk to check out.

the lady told me that I'm order to leave I got a leave in a wheelchair tf? me being me I I asked "can you spray and whip the entire chair cause bacteria be hiding". Kirko sucked his teeth but the lady did it anyways.

she rolled me out and I felt like a boss. she told me to take it easy and no sex for at least a 5 weeks. I turned and looked at Kirko and he seemed not phased by it. she started laughing "I'm kidding guys have fun and be safe" I'm sitting like that bad ass joke.

he opened the door for me and I got it. he plugged up his phone and we started making our way home. after 30 mins or riding it started getting awkward. that rarely happens between us.

when I looked at him he was in a deep thought. I didn't mess with him though I just wanted to ride in silence.

1 hour later

Kirko dropped me off home and told me he gonna be busy for the next few days but he'll text me when he can. I thought that was strange.  I went into the house and Eddie bear hugged me along with kacy now 4 months stomach. I don't know why but she bigger than she suppose to be.

Stacy- baby you ok? omg I missed you. you hungry? don't even speak imma get you something.

she waddled to the kitchen and started making breakfast.

Toya- she gone be a good mother

Eddie- I said the same thing. but you feeling better?

Toya- yea I'm good just a l weird feeling in my stomach but I'm good