Chapter 11

Kirko-

On our way home I was thinking about geting some ass. I know for a fact toya is not that kind if girl and I respect that. But damn usually when I take a girl out I get some of everything she got.

We got home and we walked upstairs hand in hand. She tried to let go of my hands so she can go to her room but I just swung her around saying your new room is my room. She blushed and said ok.

She went in the bathroom to shower up and I went to the other bathroom and did the same. I came back and she was wearing one of my shirts and her boy shorts. honestly she looked so adorable wearing my stuff but I noticed her boobs looked weird from a distance do I went closet

As I got closer I noticed it was piercings. She started giggling. What's so funny I asked.

"You chy" me what did I do
"You looking at my piercings like you accomplished a mission". well I did and they look nice on you
"Thanks...do you want to see them"
(I was so shocked at that question)
I mean I would but like um I don't know.
"Baby calm down your mine now. I can show you anything right? she said crawling on top of me

Y-yea you can.
"Ok well I did it myself so tell me if I did good or not

She lifted her I leaned up and she was staring at me waiting for an answer.
"baby are they good"

I didn't reply I just started sucking. And she didn't stop me. I felt her struggling not to let out a moan. But that ain't work. She let out the most sexiest moan i have ever heard and them she lifted my head up.

"you cant be doing all that freaky freak stuff so soon babe, now I got to be careful around you"

lol why?

"I get turned on quick and im not poping this coody cat anytime soon I know you got blue balls and you might as well get to jacking off cause its gone be a while to discover this fragile pearl"

I laughed and turned off the light. she layed on her side watching t.v . I layed up behind her wrapping my hand around her waist. she jumped a little. I guess she was a still shaken by the man sneaking up behind her. I whispered in her ear to relax I got her.

an hour or so later I felt her breathes began to even out indicating me that she was sleep. I had to get up and turn the t.v off because the remote was no where to be found. when I got back to bed she had her arms reaching up for me like she was a baby. she wrapped her self around me resting her head on my chest.

damn I cant even believe that I finally got her where I want her. I cant wait until these 6 months are over then that PMP is mine. she gone have my kids to. im gone make her my wife. I cant wai-

"kirko stop thinking so much your starting to get hot and its making me hot go to sleep"

I kiss her forehead and fell asleep...