Chapter 33

Trina-

so im walking back to the table wit nike and i saw my aunt mugging me while talking to her daughters. i rolled my eyes and kept going cause i didnt have time for the ish. so i saw my plate and i went in. everybody was still eating and i was already done. the whole time i had all eyes on me but that food was telling me fuck em. when i got up to go throw me and nike trash away i saw brianna waiting there for a dumb ass reasson. on everything i cannot stand stand them lawd.

Brianna- i love your outfit its......cute

Trina- thank you yours to

Brianna- i know it is. but i just gota ask... is your bo-

Trina- fiance

Brianna- yea that is he into threesomes cause he look like he big

Trina- umm i dont know and we wil never find out cause i dont share and you know that

Brianna- boo please thats every mans dream. but you should really ask about his sexual fantasies cause a bitch like me already know them. and i could go and for fill them. remember trina i am the baddest side bitch.

is she serious. she cant be serious. she's actually proud to be plan b. i never heard no shit like that. i noticed she changed. she was wearing some black and blue biggie small legging and a black and blue crop top that said rep that.

i went back to the table with a weird feeling. i sat in nike's lap and waited for everybody to get themselves cleaned up. as i adjusted myself in nike lap i felt something hard on his side. i looked at him and he just smiled. i moved again and i felt the same thing but this time it was cold. i looked to the side and this nigga brought a gun with him.

"baby wtf why did you bring this" i whispered in his ear. "i bring this everywhere baby this aint knew". "i understand that but is a fam reunion" he tucked it deeper."relax baby i know". i sighed and just turned around.

my uncle willie came over telling us its time to dance and everybody gota particiapte or get a bullet up the ass.and let me tell you he means that. toya gave keenon to our grandmother and we all went to in the field to to dance.we all lined up and right before unc put on the music "were my nephew and soon to be baby momma" lawd this nigga.

soon as he said that we see the van open up and they come out and she smiling and he cheesing. ew.

they get there and he starts the music and cupid shuffle came on. i stood next to toya with our other cousins that we actually like and started getting it.we laughing and carrying on and i saw brainna slowly slip away to the back.but i payed it no mind. all of a sudden my unc turned it to ha booty got swag. all the females in my family started going crazy.

toya was already on the floor with samantha ashley meeka becky and nicole. i laughing and started going in. pretty ricky playhouse came on next and i swear i was like a nigga i was grinding like a pro. i heard a bunch oh people yell "oooooooohhhhhhh you brave" i turned around to see brianna and tammy locking lips with our niggas. now keep in mind they just standing there looking dumbfounded.

i tapped toya shoulder and told ha to look and when she looked i saw her she started getting hot. when we get together its like tag team when we pissed. we both shed one tear and then just go crazy. i felt mine go and i sprinted off. megan grabbed my arm and i punched her square in the face. she fell to the floor and i back handed her.

toya was already on tammy and kirko was trying to pull them off i saw nike trying to hold brianna from touching my sister. i ran up to her and grabbed her hair and slung her across the floor. i was gone molly wop ha ass nike tried to pull me off but i was criping in his arms so he couldnt get a grip on me.